johng650

Default FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=24 36836841

This cabin heater is based on the Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater. It has
all the features of the Force 10 unit plus the addition of a heat
exchanger and fans which make the heater much more effective then
the Force 10 unit. It was installed on my boat and was working great
when I removed it. It just wasn't strong enough for our trip to
Alaska.

The features of the Force 10 base unit a
· 6000 BTU burner
· Piezo spark ignition
· Push to turn control knob (virtually child proof)
· No standing pilot light (not a fire hazard)
· Control valve incorporates a 100% gas shutoff if the flame goes out
· Oxygen depletion sensor shuts off the unit if the cabin oxygen drops
below 95%

The hand made heat exchanger really makes this unit work great. It's
features include:
· Non-corrosive metals used throughout (brass, copper, stainless
steel)
· 4 computer fans blow cool cabin air through copper tubes to
extract most of the burner heat
· On-off switch for fans to allow pre-heating the exhaust stack
· On-off switch for remote solenoid located on the front of the unit
· LED indicator shows when solenoid is active
· Sturdy aluminum bulkhead mount

Included in this auction is everything you need to install this heater
except wire, propane hose and mounting screws:
· The heater unit itself
· Approximately 2 feet of highly polished flexible stainless steel
hose
· A custom heavy duty deck plate
· A mirror finish stainless steel overhead protector with teak frame
· Force 10 manual
· Personal service from me, the original builder, if you have any
issues with the heater.