Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

Larry wrote:
Stephen Trapani wrote in news:4a1dl.51657
:

Well, if you really don't care about racism and the extermination of
innocents, or are rooting for it to happen, then yes, you are a failure
too. You're not, are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_...eature=related

Here's what happens if you post atrocities to youtube.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjY...eature=related
If you don't watch any others, what what the foreign service officers with
years and years of service say about America ruled by Isreal through AIPAC.

Larry's rants have caused me to do some research both on the web and
at the library. And, guess what? It appears Larry is spot on with the
Israeli issues! So keep up the good work, Larry.
Gordon

"Larry" wrote in message
Stephen Trapani wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
Stephen Trapani wrote in news:4a1dl.51657
:

Well, if you really don't care about racism and the extermination of
innocents, or are rooting for it to happen, then yes, you are a
failure too. You're not, are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_...eature=related

Here's what happens if you post atrocities to youtube.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjY...eature=related
If you don't watch any others, what what the foreign service officers
with years and years of service say about America ruled by Isreal
through AIPAC.

So far everything you've posted is a direct result of the scumbag
Hamas hiding among their own women and children. By doing so they
conform to universally accepted definitions of cowardice and
immorality. What kind of terrible religion is it that encourages such
behavior? How blind does someone have to be to entirely overlook this
primitive immorality?

Stephen

Oh, yes. Hamas and PLO and everybody-except-Zionism is responsible for
everything.....

That's your problem man... it's not an either or situation. Hamas refuses to
acknowledge Israel's right to exist and they've lobbed 1000s of rockets
indiscriminately into population centers. They've condoned and participated
in suicide bombings, etc.

The Israelis tend to over-react when it comes to protecting themselves. This
can be a good thing, e.g., their airline security measures, a mixed thing
with the walling off of PA territories (stops most suicide bombing, but
infringes upon normal people going about their daily lives), and perhaps an
excessive thing when they invaded Lebanon, for example. Even invading Gaza
isn't so cut and dried as you'd like to believe. Last I heard the Hamas
leadership has agreed to a cease fire that Israel did unilaterally. Let's
hope it holds, so that more innocents on both sides won't die a senseless
death.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Larry wrote:
Stephen Trapani wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
[...]

Not everything, but the aggression of targeting innocents deservedly
gets you condemned and attacked back by any decent country who is able.

Of course you can find atrocities by Israelis. It's war. People are
under massive stress and the some of the lesser of them will do bad
things. But if there is anyone on this earth who is asking to be wiped
from the face of the earth, it's Islamic extremists.

Stephen

Capt. JG wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
Stephen Trapani wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
[...]

As Larry himself admitted, Hamas is already firing missiles into Israel
again. They deserve whatever reprisal they get.

Stephen

Gordon wrote:
Larry wrote:
Stephen Trapani wrote in news:4a1dl.51657
:

Well, if you really don't care about racism and the extermination of
innocents, or are rooting for it to happen, then yes, you are a
failure too. You're not, are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1-_...eature=related

Here's what happens if you post atrocities to youtube.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjY...eature=related
If you don't watch any others, what what the foreign service officers
with years and years of service say about America ruled by Isreal
through AIPAC.

Larry's rants have caused me to do some research both on the web and
at the library. And, guess what? It appears Larry is spot on with the
Israeli issues! So keep up the good work, Larry.
Gordon

Now Larry is making sockpuppets?? Sheesh.

Stephen

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
Stephen Trapani wrote in
:

Larry wrote:
[...]

Man, they just don't get it. I know that the Palestinians have been
oppressed for a long time... just about every country in the region has
rejected them, but perhaps it's time to stop the killing.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gordon wrote in
m:

Larry's rants have caused me to do some research both on the web and
at the library. And, guess what? It appears Larry is spot on with the
Israeli issues! So keep up the good work, Larry.
Gordon

Al Jazeera is showing a story, right now as I type, of a Palestinian olive
grove that has been in a family's possession for hundreds, if not
thousands, of years handed down as Olive trees are nearly indestructable if
left to grow in the horrible soil of Palestine. Along come some Israeli
soldiers, to guard the AMERICAN MADE CATERPILLAR backhoe that wades into
the ancient olive grove that has fed generations of Palestinians in these
families and just jerks them up by the roots to destroy these people's
living so they can run them off the land to confiscate more West Bank for
more Jews.

The grandmother is screaming in terror at them running around wild because
she, of all people, knows what this will mean....the destruction of her
family, the confiscation of the family farm.

Imagine some Canadian Army soldiers with heavy weapons streaming into North
Dakota destroying the old family farms to expand Canada further South. How
would we react if we had NO WEAPONS, NO INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS, NO ARMY OF
OUR OWN, NO WAY TO FIGHT OFF THE BACKHOES AND BULLDOZERS destroying our
homes?

There is no excuse for this genocide, no excuse for the apartheid Jewish
state that makes America the ENEMY of every non-Jewish foreign person
across this planet. We're digging our own graves supporting this ****.

"Larry" wrote in message
racist crap removed

Yeah, imagine being a child and sitting in a classroom, when without more
than a few seconds warning, you and your friends are killed and injured from
a rocket fired by Hamas.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

MMC MMC is offline

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
mmc wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:12:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
troll **** removed
Nice to know someone has been controlling the money. I had thought it
was
supreme lack of control that dropped us all in this s**t!

Apparently, for all their vast experience, they aren't doing such a
great
job.

Interestingly, this guy posts anonymously, coward that he is. At least
Larry
has the guts to stand up in public.
Yeah, well if you want io go that route, Hitler was probably the most
sincere politician who ever lived.

Larry doesn't have guts. He's a failure in life, and badly needs to
blame it on someone else.

Whether a person is a failure isn't determined by what's in thier bank
account and being able to speak your mind is what this country is
supposed to be about AND what you should be able to do around friends.

Sure you should. But there is a point of being morally wrong enough and
rooting for bad and evil to win against good and innocents, and of trying
to convince others to do so, when one should be considered a failure. And
the sort of vile racism where one wishes the Naziis would have wiped out
an entire race, and rooting for someone else to do so surely crosses that
line, doesn't it?

Have you ever actually read anything Larry wrote saying that? I haven't.

I'm not an Israel fan and I could give a crap, one way or the other,
about jews, so does that make me a failure too?

Well, if you really don't care about racism and the extermination of
innocents, or are rooting for it to happen, then yes, you are a failure
too. You're not, are you?

I would be if I didn't care about the innocents. Racism and extermination of
innocents happens all over Africa, where is US empathy for those people? Do
we not care because it's "just Africa".
Racism and genocide have happened throughout history, all over the world and
in many cases commited in the name of Christianity.
As to the definition of who is innocent and who is evil, I'll make that
determination for myself, thanks.
Not that my determination will matter to other, just as thiers doesn't
matter to me.

Stephen

MMC MMC is offline

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

wrote:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

about jews, so does that make me a failure too? I'm sure the christians
would think so. I'm not anti-semetic I just don't care.
I work hard and make sure my family is taken care of. I have a loving
wife and a great kid. I have real friends, some for the past 40 odd years
who don't think I'm a bad guy. I don't have much money but I feel pretty
successful.
Larry is a good guy. He has his own ideas about issues and speaks his
mind and that does not make him a failure. If his stuff bothers you,
don't read it.

There's a big difference between having a view and promoting it. As with
most people, Larry likely has a good side and a bad side. Most of us learn
to keep the bad side in check in public. Promoting racial hatred isn't the
same as speaking your mind with friends. This is a public forum. It's like
yelling fire in a crowded theater.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Doesn't pretty much everything that has anything to do with Muslims in this
country promote hatred towards them Jon? From TV and movies to labeling
Obama a Muslim, everything is spun to put them in a bad light.
Could it possibly be that not everything Muslims do and are about is bad and
not everything Christians and Jews do is good?
I know it's really pushing the envelope, but.......