Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MMC MMC is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:12:36 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message
troll **** removed
Nice to know someone has been controlling the money. I had thought it
was
supreme lack of control that dropped us all in this s**t!

Apparently, for all their vast experience, they aren't doing such a great
job.

Interestingly, this guy posts anonymously, coward that he is. At least
Larry
has the guts to stand up in public.

Yeah, well if you want io go that route, Hitler was probably the most
sincere politician who ever lived.

Larry doesn't have guts. He's a failure in life, and badly needs to
blame it on someone else.

Whether a person is a failure isn't determined by what's in thier bank
account and being able to speak your mind is what this country is supposed
to be about AND what you should be able to do around friends.
I'm not an Israel fan and I could give a crap, one way or the other, about
jews, so does that make me a failure too? I'm sure the christians would
think so. I'm not anti-semetic I just don't care.
I work hard and make sure my family is taken care of. I have a loving wife
and a great kid. I have real friends, some for the past 40 odd years who
don't think I'm a bad guy. I don't have much money but I feel pretty
successful.
Larry is a good guy. He has his own ideas about issues and speaks his mind
and that does not make him a failure. If his stuff bothers you, don't read
it.