Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:
"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

There are only three possibilities... 1) ethnic cleansing 2)
apartheid 3) democracy. The first two are not viable.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jews and genocide.....they always seem so close together, especially
from the other side of the APARTHEID WALL.....

Like the Warsaw Ghetto wall...

EXACTLY the same function.....with EXACTLY the same results, yet to be
realized but inevitable.

Wow! I didn't realize that the Jews in Warsaw wear sending suicide
murderers to blow up innocent German women and children during the Second
World War... learn something new everyday.

I was hopeful that Larry would learn something, but he's so caught up in his
hate that he can't. Truly pathetic. I think we should let him have the last
word before he pops a gasket.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02139093&hl=en

Watch the Jew soldiers with a big rock breaking an old Palestinian
mans back and arms......\

You ****ing pigs

Sorry, but pigs are unclean for Jews and Muslims, but not for pure
Christen folk like Hitler.

racist sh*t removed

Huh??? Adolf was a vegetarian. You are a dufus.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:

I was hopeful that Larry would learn something, but he's so caught up in his
hate that he can't. Truly pathetic. I think we should let him have the last
word before he pops a gasket.

Ok, I'll agree with that.

Cheers
Martin

Martin Baxter wrote:
Capt. JG wrote:

I was hopeful that Larry would learn something, but he's so caught up
in his hate that he can't. Truly pathetic. I think we should let him
have the last word before he pops a gasket.

Ok, I'll agree with that.

One little bit of good came from this: I got my annual request for
donations from AIPAC and decided that if they annoy Larry so much it was
time to donate!

Thanks, Larry!

"jeff" wrote in message
Martin Baxter wrote:
Capt. JG wrote:

I was hopeful that Larry would learn something, but he's so caught up in
his hate that he can't. Truly pathetic. I think we should let him have
the last word before he pops a gasket.

Ok, I'll agree with that.

One little bit of good came from this: I got my annual request for
donations from AIPAC and decided that if they annoy Larry so much it was
time to donate!

Thanks, Larry!

I prefer the JDF, even though they thought McCain would be a better choice.
I promise I won't tell them about Larry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Larry, Al Jazeera is a press organization. You might want to stop
ranting long enough to think.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...agename=JPost%
2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Surprise, surprise.....