Larry Larry is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

Gordon wrote in
m:

Larry's rants have caused me to do some research both on the web and
at the library. And, guess what? It appears Larry is spot on with the
Israeli issues! So keep up the good work, Larry.
Gordon

Al Jazeera is showing a story, right now as I type, of a Palestinian olive
grove that has been in a family's possession for hundreds, if not
thousands, of years handed down as Olive trees are nearly indestructable if
left to grow in the horrible soil of Palestine. Along come some Israeli
soldiers, to guard the AMERICAN MADE CATERPILLAR backhoe that wades into
the ancient olive grove that has fed generations of Palestinians in these
families and just jerks them up by the roots to destroy these people's
living so they can run them off the land to confiscate more West Bank for
more Jews.

The grandmother is screaming in terror at them running around wild because
she, of all people, knows what this will mean....the destruction of her
family, the confiscation of the family farm.

Imagine some Canadian Army soldiers with heavy weapons streaming into North
Dakota destroying the old family farms to expand Canada further South. How
would we react if we had NO WEAPONS, NO INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS, NO ARMY OF
OUR OWN, NO WAY TO FIGHT OFF THE BACKHOES AND BULLDOZERS destroying our
homes?

There is no excuse for this genocide, no excuse for the apartheid Jewish
state that makes America the ENEMY of every non-Jewish foreign person
across this planet. We're digging our own graves supporting this ****.