Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have proposed many times that we should give New Jersey as a new homeland
for the Jewish People. It's roughly the same size as Israel, with a much
better climate. And we already stole it fair and square from the Indians,
who are unlikely to start fighting over it again. Anyone else who complains
about it would just be proving themselves to be anti-Semitic.

I grew up in New Jersey and I approve of this message.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

I feel sorry for Larry, who is caught up in the conspiracy theory,
anti-Zionist, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish mentality. I'm sure this
didn't start with him with 9/11. In any case, it's disgusting to
watch, and he should consider taking a break from his continual
ranting about it. He's not making his case.

Someone need to point out the obvious, before AIPAC makes slaves out of
your grandchildren.

I have no living descendants. When I am dead, any responsibility I may have
had for this planet will have ended. I will be able to stop hitting my head
against a brick wall, and the world will be able to go to hell in its own
way.

Call me selfish, but a body can only take so much of this crap.

The world is getting better and better as time goes by. Morality,
altruism, technology and quality of life, transportation, freedom, and
just about any other good thing you can name is worlds better than it
was, say a thousand years ago, and will be the same worlds better in the
future. With any luck we will also soon solve the problem of death and
be able to go into this marvelous future ourselves, nevermind our ancestors.

Stephen

Justin C wrote:
In article lutions, Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Err, Muslim extremists have shown with great clarity that even the other
side of the world is not far enough away for them to live in peace with
democratic societies. They have said over and over that their goal is to
wipe our kind off the face of the earth, unless we convert to Islam and
give up this crazy idea of freedom and democracy.

Well, it's them who will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Stephen

On Dec 31, 9:56 pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Justin C wrote:
[...]

In the 1820s, the Brits suppressed the Thuggee cult because of the
violence they caused. At the end of WW2, the USA suppressed the cult
of the emperor. We will have to do the same for Islam because it has
become a danger to the entire world. How many muslims have you seen
who have unconditionally denounced the murder and torture of children
at Beslan in Chenya by muslims? It is always the same, they say
"Well, somebody was bad to us 500 yrs ago so we have a right to
committ atrocities now". I am really surprised that the Russians did
not do something extreme to Islam after Beslan.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0500, Marty wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:43 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 31, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...08123012141266...
tml
trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:
http://www.gtr5.com/
Accident my ass......
had to be an accident, Cynthia McKinney lived through it. Seriously,
who would care to deliver supplies to people who just legalized
crucifixion. It's like Gaza has become a stupid magnet.

Not to worry, there's no intelligent life in Gaza, now a Hamas rep
says on NPR that they have not been firing rockets into Israel, it has
all been done by Israeli collaborators

Amazing isn't it? Moron keeps poking elephant with knitting needle,
elephant says "stop it, or I'll hurt you." Moron pokes some more
elephant picks up a tree and wallops moron; moron comes to, and two
weeks later, while still in a body cast starts poking elephant again.....

Cheers
Martin

Especially as the elephant has stomped the 'lads' three times in a
row. Damn, if somebody punched my lights out every time I bothered him
I'd quit bothering, move to Saudi and get a job.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 01:16:27 -0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article lutions, Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

Certainly, who cares about Rhode Island? Better yet, give 'em Miami as
it is much the Jewish homeland as Palestine..

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have no problem if they want Rhode Island. I've been to Rhode Island. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 31, 9:56 pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Justin C wrote:
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[...]

These rockets are not being manufactured in someone's backyard. There has to
be a production facility somewhere, and it's up to the Israelis to find out
where and destroy that facility, rather than try to hit the launch sites or
the command/control sites, killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Allied bombing raids on the fixed and moveable V2 launch sites proved futile
in WW2 until the raid(s) on Peenemunde, which was a development site, not a
manufacturing facility. The raids set back the V2 program by about 3-4
months, otherwise the V2 would have preceded the flying bomb, or V1, and
caused many more deaths than the 5475 official figures resulting from the
6725 launches.

If the V2's had not been built by slave labour from the death camps, the
costs of production would have brought Germany to it's knees. The costs of
production of the Hamas rockets are probably been financed out of oil
revenues, so every gallon you put in your tank is helping to kill innocent
Israelis.

If the Israelis do succeed in finding and destroying the production sites,
there will no doubt be the usual outcry from our liberal do-gooders
condemning them for killing "innocent" civilians. You can't win these days!

DP

In article , Stephen Trapani wrote:

Well, it's them who will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Thus spake Adolf Hitler.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

On Dec 31 2008, 3:22*pm, Larry wrote:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...08123012141266...
tml

trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:

http://www.gtr5.com/

Accident my ass......

It is very sad that Cynthia McKinney lived through it! This
crazy bigot is so desperate for attention she conjures up stunts to
illegally enter a public war zone and insert herself, again, into the
news cycle. It is sad that we all have to bear her insensitivity and
insecurity during an emotional conflict. When military authorities
tell you to bear off - do you really expect them to have no reaction
to illegal entry?