HPEER HPEER is offline

Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have proposed many times that we should give New Jersey as a new homeland
for the Jewish People. It's roughly the same size as Israel, with a much
better climate. And we already stole it fair and square from the Indians,
who are unlikely to start fighting over it again. Anyone else who complains
about it would just be proving themselves to be anti-Semitic.

I grew up in New Jersey and I approve of this message.