Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0500, Marty wrote:

Especially as the elephant has stomped the 'lads' three times in a
row. Damn, if somebody punched my lights out every time I bothered him
I'd quit bothering, move to Saudi and get a job.

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the
more easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5
little girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to
motivate the next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
On Dec 31, 9:56 pm, Stephen Trapani wrote:
Justin C wrote:
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't
believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Err, Muslim extremists have shown with great clarity that even the other
side of the world is not far enough away for them to live in peace with
democratic societies. They have said over and over that their goal is to
wipe our kind off the face of the earth, unless we convert to Islam and
give up this crazy idea of freedom and democracy.

Well, it's them who will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Stephen

In the 1820s, the Brits suppressed the Thuggee cult because of the
violence they caused. At the end of WW2, the USA suppressed the cult
of the emperor. We will have to do the same for Islam because it has
become a danger to the entire world. How many muslims have you seen
who have unconditionally denounced the murder and torture of children
at Beslan in Chenya by muslims? It is always the same, they say
"Well, somebody was bad to us 500 yrs ago so we have a right to
committ atrocities now". I am really surprised that the Russians did
not do something extreme to Islam after Beslan.

These rockets are not being manufactured in someone's backyard. There has
to be a production facility somewhere, and it's up to the Israelis to find
out where and destroy that facility, rather than try to hit the launch
sites or the command/control sites, killing hundreds of innocent
civilians.

Allied bombing raids on the fixed and moveable V2 launch sites proved
futile in WW2 until the raid(s) on Peenemunde, which was a development
site, not a manufacturing facility. The raids set back the V2 program by
about 3-4 months, otherwise the V2 would have preceded the flying bomb, or
V1, and caused many more deaths than the 5475 official figures resulting
from the 6725 launches.

If the V2's had not been built by slave labour from the death camps, the
costs of production would have brought Germany to it's knees. The costs of
production of the Hamas rockets are probably been financed out of oil
revenues, so every gallon you put in your tank is helping to kill innocent
Israelis.

If the Israelis do succeed in finding and destroying the production sites,
there will no doubt be the usual outcry from our liberal do-gooders
condemning them for killing "innocent" civilians. You can't win these
days!

DP

I'm a liberal do-gooder and I'm not condemning them. My understanding is
that the rockets are manufactured in small batches and those places are
targeted. I hope they succeed in destroying them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 01:16:27 -0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

Certainly, who cares about Rhode Island? Better yet, give 'em Miami as
it is much the Jewish homeland as Palestine..

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I vote for Los Angeles!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"slide" wrote in message
Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0500, Marty wrote:

Especially as the elephant has stomped the 'lads' three times in a
row. Damn, if somebody punched my lights out every time I bothered him
I'd quit bothering, move to Saudi and get a job.

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the more
easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5 little
girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to motivate the
next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.

"We will stop raping you when you stop resisting us."

Justin C wrote:
In article , Stephen Trapani wrote:
Well, it's them who will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Thus spake Adolf Hitler.

And thus spake those who wiped Hitler from the face of the earth.

Stephen

You You is offline

In article ,
"Dennis Pogson" wrote:

Allied bombing raids on the fixed and moveable V2 launch sites proved futile
in WW2 until the raid(s) on Peenemunde, which was a development site, not a
manufacturing facility. The raids set back the V2 program by about 3-4
months, otherwise the V2 would have preceded the flying bomb, or V1, and
caused many more deaths than the 5475 official figures resulting from the
6725 launches.

Bzzzt Wrong, there were no V2's in production, BEFORE Peenemunde was
bombed, as the V2 was still in the early prototype Stage at that time.
Maybe your thinking of the V1, "Buzz Bomb" which was just starting into
Military Production, elsewhere, after being designed, and Flight Tested,
at Peenemunde.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:22:17 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have no problem if they want Rhode Island. I've been to Rhode Island. LOL

Yeah but then you have to find a new home for the mafia.

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:30:40 -0700, slide wrote:

Does not work that way. The more Israel attacks the Palestinians the
more easily outfits like Hamas can recruit. When Israeli rockets kill 5
little girls who are sisters, those girls act as poster children to
motivate the next wave of suicide bombers.

Hamas isn't be hurt here. It's being helped.

Israel has been fighting the same war, the same way, for 50 years. Slow
learners?