Default M/V "Dignity" RAMMED by Israeli Navy gunboat.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...121412669439.h
tml

trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:

http://www.gtr5.com/

Accident my ass......

On Dec 31, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...08123012141266...
tml

trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:

http://www.gtr5.com/

Accident my ass......

had to be an accident, Cynthia McKinney lived through it. Seriously,
who would care to deliver supplies to people who just legalized
crucifixion. It's like Gaza has become a stupid magnet.

On Dec 31, 4:43 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Dec 31, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...08123012141266...
tml

trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:

http://www.gtr5.com/

Accident my ass......

had to be an accident, Cynthia McKinney lived through it. Seriously,
who would care to deliver supplies to people who just legalized
crucifixion. It's like Gaza has become a stupid magnet.

Not to worry, there's no intelligent life in Gaza, now a Hamas rep
says on NPR that they have not been firing rockets into Israel, it has
all been done by Israeli collaborators

On Dec 31, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...08123012141266...
tml
trying to deliver much needed medical supplies to Gaza through the Israeli
Blockade.....IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS.....nothing new for the Zionists:
http://www.gtr5.com/
Accident my ass......

had to be an accident, Cynthia McKinney lived through it. Seriously,
who would care to deliver supplies to people who just legalized
crucifixion. It's like Gaza has become a stupid magnet.

Not to worry, there's no intelligent life in Gaza, now a Hamas rep
says on NPR that they have not been firing rockets into Israel, it has
all been done by Israeli collaborators

Amazing isn't it? Moron keeps poking elephant with knitting needle,
elephant says "stop it, or I'll hurt you." Moron pokes some more
elephant picks up a tree and wallops moron; moron comes to, and two
weeks later, while still in a body cast starts poking elephant again.....

Cheers
Martin

On Dec 31, 3:22 pm, Larry wrote:

[...]

I feel sorry for the Palestinians. Their leaders seemed to be unable to make
progress in the peace talks with the Israelis, so the elected Hamas. Instead
of making good on their promise to feed/clothe/protect their people, they
launch a stupid war against Israel rather than at least attempting to
negotiate a peace treaty. That group has declared over and over that Israel
should be destroyed. They need to dump Hamas.

I feel sorry for the Israelis who live in constant fear from random rocket
landings. How anyone can live in this situation is beyond me. While they
have a right to protect themselves and end the rocket attacks, they can't
slaughter relative innocents in the process. I don't believe they're doing
that, but that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist. The Israelies should, as we should in other
places, put a greater emphasis on human intelligence to solve this criminal
problem. Most of the people of Gaza and most of the people in Israel just
want peace and coexistence.

I feel sorry for Larry, who is caught up in the conspiracy theory,
anti-Zionist, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish mentality. I'm sure this didn't
start with him with 9/11. In any case, it's disgusting to watch, and he
should consider taking a break from his continual ranting about it. He's not
making his case.

Have a great, safe New Year celebration!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

I feel sorry for Larry, who is caught up in the conspiracy theory,
anti-Zionist, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish mentality. I'm sure this
didn't start with him with 9/11. In any case, it's disgusting to
watch, and he should consider taking a break from his continual
ranting about it. He's not making his case.

Someone need to point out the obvious, before AIPAC makes slaves out of
your grandchildren.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

I feel sorry for Larry, who is caught up in the conspiracy theory,
anti-Zionist, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish mentality. I'm sure this
didn't start with him with 9/11. In any case, it's disgusting to
watch, and he should consider taking a break from his continual
ranting about it. He's not making his case.

Someone need to point out the obvious, before AIPAC makes slaves out of
your grandchildren.

I have no living descendants. When I am dead, any responsibility I may have
had for this planet will have ended. I will be able to stop hitting my head
against a brick wall, and the world will be able to go to hell in its own
way.

Call me selfish, but a body can only take so much of this crap.

In article lutions, Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

I feel sorry for Larry, who is caught up in the conspiracy theory,
anti-Zionist, anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish mentality. I'm sure this
didn't start with him with 9/11. In any case, it's disgusting to
watch, and he should consider taking a break from his continual
ranting about it. He's not making his case.

Someone need to point out the obvious, before AIPAC makes slaves out of
your grandchildren.

You're delusional. There's no Zionist conspiracy except in your mind.

In any case, have a lovely holiday!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article lutions,
Capt. JG wrote:

[big snip]

that's the perception that's being generated by the Arab run news
agencies based in countries where the governments usually don't believe
Israel has a right to exist.

I don't think you'll find it's the *existence* of Israel that is the
problem, it's *where* it exists that is the cause of the trouble. For
example, if the Jews had, let's say, Rhode Island, I'm sure the
Palestinians and Jordanians would be quite happy but would you?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I have proposed many times that we should give New Jersey as a new homeland
for the Jewish People. It's roughly the same size as Israel, with a much
better climate. And we already stole it fair and square from the Indians,
who are unlikely to start fighting over it again. Anyone else who complains
about it would just be proving themselves to be anti-Semitic.