Default Just Joined

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:11:21 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:04:09 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

As unofficial spokesman for the group I'd like to extend you a warm welcome.

Before you get taken for a ride by some of the more disruptive elements in
this group here's a list of "trolls" you should either kill file or take
with a grain of salt.

Bruce in Bangkok
Capt. JG
Dave
Two Meter Troll
Skip Gundlach
Janet O'Leary
Bob

As we speak, Skip Gundlach is anchored in the Exuma Islands aboard his
nicely equipped 46 footer.

And you, "unofficial spokesman Wilbur", are where exactly ? The local
internet cafe or public library ?

Wilbur is located in most people's kill file while I'm sitting aboard
a 40' sloop in Phuket, Thailand.

Welcome to a cantankerous group of rugged individualists and our "know
it all, done nothing" jester, Wilbur. Just view Wilbur as the mentally
deficient cousin that everyone ignores at family get-to-gathers. We
would rather he went away but he won't, so we just ignore him.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:41:39 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
troll sh*t removed
As we speak, Skip Gundlach is anchored in the Exuma Islands aboard his
nicely equipped 46 footer.

And you, "unofficial spokesman Wilbur", are where exactly ? The local
internet cafe or public library ?

I think they have internet access in some bars now.

Wilbur rides a bicycle. Probably can't afford to visit bars.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Dec 29, 10:38*am, "
wrote:
Hi Folks,

just joined the group and introducing myself. Hope to meet you all
soon!

Happy New Year!!!

welcome

dont let the wildlife scare you off. most of them got no teeth and
those that do dont know how to use them.

you can learn alot here if you can read between the lines and shovel
fulls of BS.

take only about 1/10th of what you read here as fact the rest is
plastic boat trash.

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

As we speak, Skip Gundlach is anchored in the Exuma Islands aboard his
nicely equipped 46 footer.

And you, "unofficial spokesman Wilbur", are where exactly ? The local
internet cafe or public library ?

Wilbur is located in most people's kill file while I'm sitting aboard
a 40' sloop in Phuket, Thailand.

Welcome to a cantankerous group of rugged individualists and our "know
it all, done nothing" jester, Wilbur. Just view Wilbur as the mentally
deficient cousin that everyone ignores at family get-to-gathers. We
would rather he went away but he won't, so we just ignore him.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

If people just ignored him, he'd be long gone...

wrote in message
Hi Folks,

just joined the group and introducing myself. Hope to meet you all
soon!

Happy New Year!!!

Good luck.. this group is tough. Most don't know one end of
a boat from another. The ones' who do, like Hubbard are total
xxxxxx .. they worship a guy named Skip because he actually
owns a boat and is sailing it.
If you ask for help? Don't even think about it. They will tell you
that you are stupid, should go buy an RV, have no business
owning a boat . on and on.

If you answer with "what sailboat do you own" .. they go nuts!

This is the one question they will not answer, because most have
never owned anything. They just love jabbing it to folks who
ask questions .. it does not matter what type of question..
About a boat.. they tell you forget it
Where to sail... they tell you that they have been there and now it sucks.
Then their hero will post.. just look for Skip Gundlach.. I just joined
so I did not know that Skid had already sunk his boat.. and then somehow
was able to get it back.. And this is the hero.. ??

I"m telling you... it is very entertaining..

You aren't Gay are you? They already told me I was not worthy because I am
a woman.

What we need is a Gay captain.. Hubbard will go bisurk..

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:09:30 GMT, "Janet O'Leary"
wrote:

They already told me I was not worthy because I am
a woman.

Wrong. We told you that you were probably not a woman.

MMC MMC is offline

"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:41:39 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
troll sh*t removed
As we speak, Skip Gundlach is anchored in the Exuma Islands aboard his
nicely equipped 46 footer.

And you, "unofficial spokesman Wilbur", are where exactly ? The local
internet cafe or public library ?

I think they have internet access in some bars now.

Wilbur rides a bicycle. Probably can't afford to visit bars.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Just spotted him
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news

Bob Bob is offline

On Dec 29, 12:04*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

Hi Folks,

just joined the group and introducing myself. Hope to meet you all
soon!

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome Wilbur V3.11

As unofficial spokesman for the group I'd like to extend you a warm welcome.

Before you get taken for a ride by some of the more disruptive elements in
this group here's a list of "trolls" you should either kill file or take
with a grain of salt.

Bruce in Bangkok
Capt. JG
Dave
Two Meter Troll
Skip Gundlach
Janet O'Leary
Bob

Have fun and I hope you learn a thing or two.
Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur, i know I ahve sinned because I am now sitting in downtown
Boise, ID. hell Im even parked next to the Simplot building.........
So and marine realted posts for the next day can not qualify as a
pearls froom a mariner.

Now for your list, You have said many things most are true howver i
truly take offense that you have associated me in a list containg
those lubbers...........
However since I am a zcard carrying mariner I feel compled to close
simply and say, go **** yourself you limp dick hack.
Bob

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

It sounds like another resurrection of Capt. Neil.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

wrote:

They already told me I was not worthy because I am
a woman.

Wrong. We told you that you were probably not a woman.

Perhaps it is just Wilbur.... finally coming out of the closet.