Default Just Joined

Bob wrote:
However since I am a zcard carrying mariner I feel compled to close
simply and say, go **** yourself you limp dick hack.

How eloquent. Perhaps a little too rarefied for Wilbur to fully
comprehend though.

I do however agree with the sentiment.

Cheers
Martin
Bob Bob is offline

On Dec 30, 5:07*pm, Marty wrote:
Bob wrote:
However since I am a zcard carrying mariner I feel compled to close
simply and say, go **** yourself you limp dick hack.

How eloquent. *Perhaps a little too rarefied for Wilbur to fully
comprehend though.

I do however agree with the sentiment.

Cheers
Martin

Thank you Mr. M.....
I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!
Bob