Bob Bob is offline

Default Just Joined

On Dec 29, 12:04*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

Hi Folks,

just joined the group and introducing myself. Hope to meet you all
soon!

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome Wilbur V3.11

As unofficial spokesman for the group I'd like to extend you a warm welcome.

Before you get taken for a ride by some of the more disruptive elements in
this group here's a list of "trolls" you should either kill file or take
with a grain of salt.

Bruce in Bangkok
Capt. JG
Dave
Two Meter Troll
Skip Gundlach
Janet O'Leary
Bob

Have fun and I hope you learn a thing or two.
Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur, i know I ahve sinned because I am now sitting in downtown
Boise, ID. hell Im even parked next to the Simplot building.........
So and marine realted posts for the next day can not qualify as a
pearls froom a mariner.

Now for your list, You have said many things most are true howver i
truly take offense that you have associated me in a list containg
those lubbers...........
However since I am a zcard carrying mariner I feel compled to close
simply and say, go **** yourself you limp dick hack.
Bob