Janet O'Leary Janet O'Leary is offline

Default Just Joined

wrote in message
Hi Folks,

just joined the group and introducing myself. Hope to meet you all
soon!

Happy New Year!!!

Good luck.. this group is tough. Most don't know one end of
a boat from another. The ones' who do, like Hubbard are total
xxxxxx .. they worship a guy named Skip because he actually
owns a boat and is sailing it.
If you ask for help? Don't even think about it. They will tell you
that you are stupid, should go buy an RV, have no business
owning a boat . on and on.

If you answer with "what sailboat do you own" .. they go nuts!

This is the one question they will not answer, because most have
never owned anything. They just love jabbing it to folks who
ask questions .. it does not matter what type of question..
About a boat.. they tell you forget it
Where to sail... they tell you that they have been there and now it sucks.
Then their hero will post.. just look for Skip Gundlach.. I just joined
so I did not know that Skid had already sunk his boat.. and then somehow
was able to get it back.. And this is the hero.. ??

I"m telling you... it is very entertaining..

You aren't Gay are you? They already told me I was not worthy because I am
a woman.

What we need is a Gay captain.. Hubbard will go bisurk..