cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Just Joined

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

As we speak, Skip Gundlach is anchored in the Exuma Islands aboard his
nicely equipped 46 footer.

And you, "unofficial spokesman Wilbur", are where exactly ? The local
internet cafe or public library ?

Wilbur is located in most people's kill file while I'm sitting aboard
a 40' sloop in Phuket, Thailand.

Welcome to a cantankerous group of rugged individualists and our "know
it all, done nothing" jester, Wilbur. Just view Wilbur as the mentally
deficient cousin that everyone ignores at family get-to-gathers. We
would rather he went away but he won't, so we just ignore him.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

If people just ignored him, he'd be long gone...