Default Every sailor needs to read this

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:47:04 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"IanM" wrote in message
A.S.A *DROPPED* owing to kook factor there.
It must have been the anonymous proxy I was using to access it. The proxy
must have been down temporarily. Did you know if you log onto
http://www.sailsea.org/ directly your IP number gets logged and the Gay
One then has a record he can access so he can harass your and/or your
internet service provider?

NEVER access any Gay One-run site unless through an anonymous proxy. I
insist upon using tested, high anonymous proxies, myself, just in case.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on ME.

Wilbur Hubbard

So whats the big deal, Wilma? If JG was nuttier than you, he could port
knock my IP addy till he's blue in the face without getting anywhere. My
ISP wont act on unsubstantiated allegations either. I continue to freely
admit I live in London, UK and my IP addy wont localise that any further.
If I posted libellous material defaming him or otherwise abused him on the
groups he might attempt some sort of action against me with cause, but I
leave that sort of sh1t to yourself and your virtual 'friends'. On the few
occasions I've commented on a thread JG has been participating in, he has
always been perfectly civilized.

I bet some NSA geek is ROTFLAO at your antics on one of the proxies they
have backdoored :-)

Jonathan, if you are still in this cesspool of a thread, Merry Christmass
and best wishes for the New Year.

Ian ('Stingo' Albacore #1554)

Hey! I suppose I am. :-)

Same for you Ian... I hope all is well and that you're going to have a fun
and safe holiday!

You're of course correct. Neal continues to make a fool out of himself,
which was at one time an interesting diversion, but he's gotten to the point
where he can only be described as pathetic. I just sh*tcan him.

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"John" wrote in message
largish snip

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear good ole Harry Krause is still
around keeping you all on the straight and narrow over there on rec.boats.
Harry's one kewl d00d! Perhaps I should join him for moral support??

Wilbur Hubbard

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:18:29 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
largish snip

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear good ole Harry Krause is still
around keeping you all on the straight and narrow over there on rec.boats.
Harry's one kewl d00d! Perhaps I should join him for moral support??

Wilbur Hubbard

Are you accusing him of having morals to support? Integrity sure isn't one
of them.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"John" wrote in message
largish snip

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear good ole Harry Krause is still
around keeping you all on the straight and narrow over there on rec.boats.
Harry's one kewl d00d! Perhaps I should join him for moral support??

Wilbur Hubbard

Harry has an entire army of drooling irregulars dogging his every move.
Are you sure you want to step into that septic tank?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"John" wrote in message
largish snip

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more
crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear good ole Harry Krause is still
around keeping you all on the straight and narrow over there on
rec.boats. Harry's one kewl d00d! Perhaps I should join him for moral
support??

Wilbur Hubbard

Harry has an entire army of drooling irregulars dogging his every move.
Are you sure you want to step into that septic tank?

Probably not! Besides, I've got a full plate elsewhere.

Wilbur Hubbard