posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

Default Every sailor needs to read this

This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

Now that's a boating post we all appreciate.

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that Jonathan
is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and unjust
termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting his side
of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that
Jonathan is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and
unjust termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting
his side of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.

You ain't much of a chef if you think that ain't stirring the pot.... Mr.
Ganz gets fired for what look like valid reasons. Then he retaliates and
slanders them for firing him. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Hijacking a
non-profit's webpage and airing his dirtry laundry on it ain't too kewl. He
might have legal problems, too, because of it and it would serve him right
imo.

Shad O'Shay

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
[...]

You are entitled to your opinion, he is entitled to his. "Slander" only
exists if he knowingly makes false statements regarding others. Attempting
to protect his good name is not slander, nor is it actionable. And since he
owns the sailsea.org dns, he has not "highjacked" it.

Oh, and you entirely missed my point about who is stirring the pot, Mr.
Puppet.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
[...]

Excuse me, but you seem to be ignoring the crux of the matter. Q: Where on
that hyjacked web page does Sailsea get to have its say? A: Nowhere. It's
all one-sided propaganda written to slander Sailsea. As a no-profit
organization they have certain legal rights. Does Gaynze own the legal
rights to the name "Sailsea?" If he don't, then I can see where he's in
some serious trouble. If he does, he still can be in some serious trouble.
Either way he's one slimey individual, imo. Maybe you don't read it the same
but I get the impression it's all about his poor bruised ego. People don't
appreciate him so he lashed out like a spoiled brat. That's the way I see
it. He acts the same here.

Shad O'Shay

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

KLC Lewis wrote:

[troll nutrients snipped]

Please don't feed the trolls, it makes them post more distasteful garbage.

Cheers
Martin

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
Either way he's one slimey individual, imo.

Yep, and they're pretty smart to have gotten rid of him.

No brainer!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Marty" wrote in message
KLC Lewis wrote:

[troll nutrients snipped]

Please don't feed the trolls, it makes them post more distasteful garbage.

Cheers
Martin

Ahah! So you admit that website, http://www.sailsea.org/ contains
distasteful garbage (i.e. dirty laundry aired in public).

I agree. It doesn't get much sleazier than that! But what else do you expect
considering the source? He really needs to grow up.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that
Jonathan is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and
unjust termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting
his side of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.

I suppose you can be forgiven for not paying attention but I alway pay
attention. I recall the following post:

From: "Capt. JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Subject: Wannabe's, has-been's, never were's, faggots, pretenders and
scumbag lawyers.
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:02:24 -0800

"Anonymous" wrote in message

Actually, I want to thank you. I didn't realize that my name was still
associated with them in any "official" capacity. I will rectify the
situation. --
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Thanks! I hope you parted on good terms with them, some of those
non-profits can be quite squirrely to manage.

You're welcome.

I don't think it's appropriate for me to comment, since I was an officer of
the corporation.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

It's not appropriate for him to comment yet he engages in gossip and libel
in a hijacked website????

Can you say, two-faced LIAR! How about HYPOCRITE?

--
Gregory Hall