posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that Jonathan
is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and unjust
termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting his side
of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.