Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building

Default Water tanks

Hi all,
I need to sort out my water tank issue - I'm doing up a barge that
has a ~3,000 litre PVC water tank. It doesn't fit out the door, and is
a bit big for my needs... There is a space under the bed in the bow
that would like to put the tank, only its a funny shape.

As I see it I have some options:
- chop it up, throw it away, buy a new custom made steel water tank
- chop it up, throw it away, buy a new custom made PVC water tank
- chop it up, stick it back together to make my own custom PVC water
tank.

Has anyone got any experience of making their own water tanks? OR does
anyone know anyone in the bristol area that does PVC welding?

thanks in advance,

Jim Potter
Bristol

lining water tanks Nigel[_3_] Boat Building 4 February 16th 08 06:00 AM
lining water tanks Nigel[_3_] Boat Building 2 February 13th 08 02:08 PM
Homemade water tanks. Backyard Renegade Boat Building 11 October 27th 03 01:07 PM
Flexible water tanks? Go Fig General 3 August 6th 03 06:45 PM
water and diesel tanks m.wijsman Boat Building 1 July 27th 03 03:24 PM