Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building

Default Perkins 4-108 Cooling System

I have to drain and replace the antifreeze coolant in my Perkins 4-108
marine engine. My problem is I can't find the drain valve for the
antifreeze. Can anyone tell me where it is located on the engine? I
thought it was on the port side over the starter but I can't find it
there.
Thanks,
Farny

Cooling System keithbrumbelow General 4 April 13th 07 03:12 PM
Advice Please...86' 15hp Evinrude cooling system troubleshooting garcam General 3 January 23rd 07 06:50 AM
70 horse yamaha cooling system questions oneslikfish General 0 July 22nd 06 11:58 PM
Antifreeze leaking from stern drive closed cooling system 470 merc Bossi General 6 June 26th 06 11:36 AM
Dripless shaft cooling system? Stephen Trapani Cruising 17 October 3rd 05 05:12 AM