Default 70 horse yamaha cooling system questions

Does my 84 yamaha 70 horse have a pressure control valve. Could someone
tell me the easiest way to pull the head and clean out the water
jackets. What is the exzact purpose of the thermoswitch? Also does
someone happin to have the 70 ETLK manual in pdf. format or a copy of
the cooling system that they could send me as the manual I have is very
vague on the cooling system. Thanks
oneslikfish