posted to rec.boats.building

Default plywood fuel tanks

I am rebuilding a Nova Scotia lobster boat to go cruising in the Carribean.
I am thinking of building epoxy covered diesel fuel tanks. Anabody having
any experienec with those?

Thanks

Luc
MV/ Julie C
Montreal

posted to rec.boats.building

There has been a lot of problems with plastic and fiberglass gasoline tanks
because of ethanol as a required additive. Who knows if ethanol will be
added to diesel fuel? I think I'd make an aluminum tank and not worry about
future changes in fuels.

Don Dando

"Sir Karl" wrote in message
I am rebuilding a Nova Scotia lobster boat to go cruising in the

Carribean.
I am thinking of building epoxy covered diesel fuel tanks. Anabody having
any experienec with those?

Thanks

Luc
MV/ Julie C
Montreal

posted to rec.boats.building

Thanks...I am going to think about it

Luc

et...

"Sir Karl" wrote in message
I am rebuilding a Nova Scotia lobster boat to go cruising in the

Carribean.
I am thinking of building epoxy covered diesel fuel tanks. Anabody having
any experienec with those?

Thanks

Luc
MV/ Julie C
Montreal

plywood fuel tank Sir Karl Boat Building 1 January 6th 07 08:05 PM
Volvo 4.3 Suddenly Quits Patrick Johnson General 8 July 30th 06 06:47 PM
Marine Plywood or plywood for marine uses + links and images Mic Cruising 0 September 22nd 05 03:38 AM
Epoxy fuel tanks Tony Cruising 6 June 2nd 05 10:57 PM
Underfloor Fuel Tanks Josh General 2 December 4th 04 01:35 PM