Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Plywood Composite Boats

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to confuse anyone!!! G

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:54:48 GMT, vaguely
proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Oppps... I missed on that one!!!

Was supposed to be 35 years

You have to be very careful I thought you meant 3_4_ years and I was
totally confused about why you would think that was so wonderful! G