Matt Langenfeld

Default Plywood Composite Boats

Well! I had no idea my personal life was of such interest. If you must
know, then let's begin.

"maybe, mattie, you find fat, tattooed ex-strippers living in a trailor
park to upscale for you? well, if that is you meat have at it."

-fat: I'm attracted to height/weight proportional women
-tattooed: if done within good taste and quality
-ex-strippers: not the career choice I'd prefer but who am I to judge?
-trailor park: not the residence I'd prefer but who am I to judge?
-had electricity turned off: Most people have had some financial trouble
at some time. This attribute is not a deciding factor for me.

anything else I can answer for ya?

JAXAshby wrote:
don't confuse you with any facts, is that right mattie?

maybe, mattie, you find fat, tattooed ex-strippers living in a trailor park to
upscale for you? well, if that is you meat have at it.

lol...I'll just refer to my previous statement and end my participation
in this thread.

JAXAshby wrote:

That's just disturbing.

yeah, she describeds herself as a , fat tatooed ex-stripper who lives an

upper

middle class lifestyle in a trailer house in a VA or NC hillbilly area

where

her electricity has been turned off for non-payment of the bill.

her site is registered via another site owned by her current husband --

using a

phony address and phony phone number -- through a site registration mill in
Switzerland.

Is that the kind of woman you like? fat. tatooed? Living in a trailer

house

in the hills? with the electricity turned off?

you are a sick puppy, matt. does your mother know who your father was?

From: Matt Langenfeld
Date: 5/27/2004 7:40 PM Eastern Standard Time

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

That's just disturbing.

Jacques wrote:

(JAXAshby) wrote in message

dougies, so sleep it off

Jax,do I have to report you to Opalcat again?
;-)
FIY:
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html

Jacques from bateau.com

JAXAshby

matt, you need to log in to the latts and atts board. that is where the
scooter trash/trailer trash hangs out. people on this ng brush their teeth
several times a week and are known to change their underwear before it smells.

JAXAshby wrote:

That's just disturbing.

yeah, she describeds herself as a , fat tatooed ex-stripper who lives an

upper

middle class lifestyle in a trailer house in a VA or NC hillbilly area

where

her electricity has been turned off for non-payment of the bill.

her site is registered via another site owned by her current husband --

using a

phony address and phony phone number -- through a site registration mill

in
Switzerland.

Is that the kind of woman you like? fat. tatooed? Living in a trailer

house

in the hills? with the electricity turned off?

you are a sick puppy, matt. does your mother know who your father was?

OpalCat

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

Apologies to everyone else on the list for the length of this rather
off topic missive...

JAX, are you still on about this? I don't know where your brains
leaked out but your memory is so faulty it makes the baby Jesus cry.
Get out a pencil and take notes, because here are the facts:

1. I have never had a tattoo. Here is a picture of me (taken May 16,
2004) that shows enough skin to prove that, I think:
http://tinyurl.com/3abc3 (warning, don't look if you're at work)

2. I live in Northern Virginia, in the Washington DC suburbs, where I
have lived since 1997. When I first moved here I lived in an
apartment, then I rented a townhouse, now I own this townhouse:
http://tinyurl.com/275fq about 10 minutes from a Metro station into
DC. I have never lived in a trailer in my life. I have never lived
anywhere rural in my life. Prior to living here, I lived in Tucson, AZ
(population around a million.)

3. I'm not a hillbilly. I had always been a city girl, until I moved
here to the suburbs. My neighbors are soccer moms and so on, not
hillbillies. My mother was born in Brooklyn, raised in Larchmont NY,
and is currently an attorney in Tucson. My father is a mechanical
engineer. My grandfather was a doctor in New York. This is how I dress
when I go out dancing in DC on the weekends: http://tinyurl.com/2kghw
(taken in April)

4. Yes, my power was shut off once. It was turned on later the same
day. This has happened to a lot of people... why do you harp on it so?

5. My sites--about 25 of them--are owned by me. Some are registered in
my husband's name, yes (current husband? Try ONLY husband. 13 years
and counting.) but most are in my own name. Fathom.org is one of our
oldest domains, and he handled such things at the time which is why it
is in his name.

6. The registrar we use is in France, not Switzerland, and we use it
because it was cheaper than any US based registrars at the time we
chose it. There are cheaper ones now, but it's still a good price at
€12/anually and we are happy with their service.

7. I'm not fat, though I did gain weight for a few years following my
pregnancy. At present I weigh 115lbs. Reference:
http://tinyurl.com/24e6t (photo taken in April of this year)

8. I have no idea where you get this "upper middle class lifestyle"
you keep going on about. I've never said such a thing in my life. In
fact, if I say anything about my lifestyle at all I tend to make it
sounds worse than it is. I've never been impressed by money, though,
and have never had the urge to pretend I was "upper" anything. Of all
of your fabrications, this one puzzles me the most.

9. You're still an arrogant, ignorant asshole.

JAXAshby wrote:
yeah, she describeds herself as a , fat tatooed ex-stripper who lives an upper middle class lifestyle in a trailer house in a VA or NC hillbilly area where her electricity has been turned off for non-payment of the bill.
her site is registered via another site owned by her current husband -- using a phony address and phony phone number -- through a site registration mill in Switzerland. Is that the kind of woman you like? fat. tatooed? Living in a trailer house in the hills? with the electricity turned off? you are a sick puppy, matt. does your mother know who your father was?

JAXAshby

and you are still violating the law. what else is new?

btw, why did you register your site to your husband's site, each with a
fictional phone number and a Post Office Box #? Do you not know the the name
and address of the boxholder of record of any USPS mail box is available just
for the asking?

Opal has been angry with me since I (long, long, long ago) made the comment
(not aimed at her, nor at any possible prior career as a stripper) that I
didn't envy hookers for the variety of men they have sex with because hookers
only get to have sex with the men no other woman wants.

And opal continues to violate the law. she might lose all her sites for that.

I still don't envy hookers. They have a crummy job. Rumor has it they don't
enjoy it either.

JAXAshby

do you suppose that opal has taken up boating in her dotage?

And this all has what to do with boat building? I missed something here.

OpalCat

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...
and you are still violating the law. what else is new?

btw, why did you register your site to your husband's site, each with a
fictional phone number and a Post Office Box #?

My husband doesn't have a site, so I don't know what you're talking
about. Also, what do you mean "register your site to your husband's
site" ...? How can you "register a site" "to" another site?

As I said, my husband registered our first few domains because he was
the tech guy and that was back in the days when it was a pain in the
ass to do. We've since transferred the domains to the easier to use,
cheaper registrar, but haven't bothered to change the name on them.
Anything registered in the last few years I've registered myself, with
my own name. As for the phone number, Duh I don't want losers like you
calling me. Most domain registrations that aren't big companies use
fake phone numbers. The PO Box was actually my PO Box at the time we
registered the domain. It isn't my PO Box anymore, but again we
haven't bothered to go in and change the registration info.

May I ask why the hell you care?

You ragged on me in your newsgroup here, and so I felt I needed to
come lay a few facts straight. I've done that now, and I'm sure your
fellow boating enthusiasts would appreciate it if you'd shut up and
return to more on-topic discussions. (Actually they'd probably rather
you shut up and let them get on with the on-topic discussions without
you, but that's just my conjecture based on your history.)