JAXAshby

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was:

H-Boat (what a dumb choice of boats) Rick posts the following:

[snip all but the rational stuff]
Matt Langenfeld

Maybe it's time to take the high road and just let all this stuff end?
Make your last statement, call them a no-good S.O.B., and just end it.

PLEASE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I think we all already have enough drama in ours lives.

JAXAshby wrote:

gee, ain't she sweet? breaking federal law and all. A law she has been
advised to stop breaking several times and a law she says she will ignore.

she wants to lose her sites maybe?

it seems so.

further comments interspersed.

I have no idea what comment he is talking about.

of course you do. you even mentioned it at the early point of this thread.

I don't like him
because he was a troll on a message board I participated on.

not a troll, just a **guy** who casually stated he didn't envy hookers because
they only got to sleep with men no other women wanted.

He was an
arrogant, antagonistic asshole

that means three digit IQ

for months and ****ed everyone off.

That means tatoo's people living in trailer homes claiming to be "upper middle
class" even as their electricity was turned off for days on end as they begged
for money from even their slightest acquaintances due to non-payment.

He
earned a spot on our page of "in jokes" and from there the page about
why he was on it.

the page of used single wide trailer home owners.

He has since developed a serious obsession with me

nah. I have never had a webpage bitching about you. In fact, I have never had
a webpage even acknowledging you exist.

and trash talks me on these boating lists for god-knows-what-reason.

only when someone references your hate-filled webpage

don't search the net for them, I am occasionally alerted to them

yeah sure. Yet no one "alerts" me to what you are doing. And if they did I
would delete the message. I simply don't care. you belong to a social class I
will never sink to.

and
linked to them from people who see the posts.

so why you open those emails? why are you bothered by them? do you think
anyone would link to you if you weren't ****ed enough about my "hookers get to
sleep only with ugly men" to still make mention of that statement seven or
eight years later?

I don't know what sewing
site he is talking about,

are you on hard drugs?

but it may be another case where someone
sent me a link.

why do you care? no one knows I have ever even heard of you except that
**you** make the connection.

Here is the page he is so ****ed about. It documents
his obsession fairly well.

my obsession not *****yours*****? how do you figure *your* website shows my
obsession?

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html

The reason I came to your list was because I was tired of him saying
that I was a tattoo'd hillbilly living in the sticks

you can't revise history, opal. admit your past or shut up altogether.

and all of his
other various lies that he likes to spout.

opal, I have no interest in you whatsoever. Get over it.

I have no desire to further derail your list,

GREAT!!!

I just felt I needed to
address this crap since he brought it up.

it came up because **you** make mention of it on **your** website.

I have no website, and if I did I could not imagine mentioning you on it in any
context. You don't count with me, or anyone in the social class I have
associated with since birth.

(JAXAshby) wrote in message

opal is STILL ****ed about the casual comment I made seven or eight years

ago

about not envying hookers because they only get to sleep with men no other
women want. Sometimes opal gets to seething again late at night and starts
searching the net to find where I may have posted and then comes in

scratching.

She even followed me to a site on sewing and canvas repair.

rhys

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

On 29 Jun 2004 12:33:06 -0700, (OpalCat) wrote:

If you go to
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html you can see
the long history Jax has of telling lies about me whenever someone
posts a link to the page I have about him (that same page).

And Jax telling lies is of interest why, exactly? In the greater
scheme of things, I mean.

He tries
to invalidate the page itself by saying that I'm a "fat, tattooed
ex-stripper" who lives "in the rural woods" in a "trailer house" (but
he usually mispells that) and a bunch of other bizarre lies.

Yes, yes...we all know that Jax's "skipper's cap" features a tin foil
lining, but why should you care? Did you two date or something? It
seems to this barely interested third party that far too many
keystrokes are being devoted to your alleged beam and career choices.

Do you build boats? Please tell me you build boats...

The only
thing he has right is that I used to be a topless dancer.

With a bottomless well of self-absorption, I am guessing.

Everything
else is a lie, though he will continually say "her words" to try to
bolster his claim. Since he regularly ****es people in boating
newsgroups off, they regularly come across my page and post links to
it. Then he gets to slagging on me and invariably someone will send me
a link. This time I felt that I should try to set the record straight.
Don't worry, I don't intend to stick around and stir ****. I just
wanted to say my bit so that it's on record.

No one except you and JAX care. Trust me on this. The pair of you
deserve to have a cage match in the halls of mirrors that constitute
your evidently precarious egos. Anyone with half a clue would ignore
JAX's rantings, or perhaps have a good laugh. If you do not possess
one half of a clue, perhaps silence is a good choice. Or perhaps a
call to his ISP if he is truly some sort of "cyber-stalker". I'm
guessing you made fun of his package in a strip club ten years ago and
now you two are locked in a titantic struggle of wills....blah, blah,
yawn...zzzzz

No

one

cares...

Have a nice life, you slim, well-housed, unmarked obsessive. Try
sailing. It's quite relaxing and surprisingly quiet.

R.
JAXAshby

Anyway, this is my final post to this list on this matter.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Langenfeld

whew hew!

--
Matt Langenfeld