DREAMINOFWATER

Default WHERE TO FIND EPOXY

I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.
William R. Watt

look under "plastics" in the Yellow Pages

DREAMINOFWATER ) writes:
I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Drake Christensen

http://www.westsystem.com/webpages/p...nal/canada.htm

wasatchRiver

Online.... The best price for you dollar can be found at
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/1_marineresins.html . The next best price
is www.Raka.com

I have used both and both are quality products.

Kevin

DREAMINOFWATER wrote in message . ..
I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.

rhys

I get good 1:1 epoxy at Smithcraft on Lakeshore Blvd. West here in
Toronto. They have all kinds of fiberglass as well, and all necessary
"extras".

West System is fine, but expensive by comparison.

Unless you are working indoors, it's too cold to glass until spring.
And I wouldn't glass indoors, as the fumes are pretty strong!

R.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:47:56 GMT, DREAMINOFWATER
wrote:

I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.

Meindert Sprang

"rhys" wrote in message
I get good 1:1 epoxy at Smithcraft on Lakeshore Blvd. West here in
Toronto. They have all kinds of fiberglass as well, and all necessary
"extras".

West System is fine, but expensive by comparison.

Unless you are working indoors, it's too cold to glass until spring.
And I wouldn't glass indoors, as the fumes are pretty strong!

Fumes? from epoxy?

Meindert

William R. Watt

"Meindert Sprang" ) writes:

Fumes? from epoxy?

California has environmental laws which prohibit releasing fumes from
curing resins into the atmosphere. Boat shops have to have elaborate
ventilation systems. Some have left the state. Someone has developed a dry
vacuum bagging process to contain the fumes from curing resins. The hull
is vacuum bagged dry and the resin is pumped in so it is never in contact
with the atmosphere.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Andrew Butchart

I second the vote for Noah's - they have an excellent selection of different
epoxies, fibreglass, fillers, and good product knowledge. I also get epoxy
from a more local supplier (to me) - Welbeck Sawmill -
http://www.welbecksawmill.com They're not open on Sunday, they don't have a
good selection of fibreglass, and the West System epoxy they carry is more
expensive. But it's a lot shorter drive for me. If you're closer to
London, Heritage Marine also carries epoxy.

--
Andrew Butchart

http://www.floatingbear.ca

"DREAMINOFWATER" wrote in message
I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.

How to dissolve epoxy type material James & Julie Fields Boat Building 5 July 11th 05 10:59 PM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
Epoxy v. Poly rude Boat Building 5 February 12th 04 02:05 PM
Polyester or Epoxy? Allan Boat Building 76 January 28th 04 02:51 AM
epoxy does so pass water William R. Watt Boat Building 14 November 11th 03 12:52 PM