Andrew Butchart

Default WHERE TO FIND EPOXY

I second the vote for Noah's - they have an excellent selection of different
epoxies, fibreglass, fillers, and good product knowledge. I also get epoxy
from a more local supplier (to me) - Welbeck Sawmill -
http://www.welbecksawmill.com They're not open on Sunday, they don't have a
good selection of fibreglass, and the West System epoxy they carry is more
expensive. But it's a lot shorter drive for me. If you're closer to
London, Heritage Marine also carries epoxy.

--
Andrew Butchart

http://www.floatingbear.ca

"DREAMINOFWATER" wrote in message
I live in southern Ontario, bout 1 hour west of Toronto (kitchener),
and I was wondering,

WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND EPOXY DEALERS HERE?????

any info would be appreciated.