bruce

Default Outboard motor drawings

Hi All

Any idea where I can get scaled drawings or digital images (side
views) of the latest 4 stroke outboards (115 to 140 HP range). I have
obtained some installation dimensions with a sketch attached but these
are for a range of outboards sizes and are poor quality. I was hoping
to overlay these images/drawings on a cad drawing of my boat to
determine clearances for a new transom set up I am designing. I
contacted the distributors here in Australia but they weren't a lot of
help, (not enough in it for them I suppose). I also looked up the
manufactures web pages but all I could find was sales info.

Regards
Bruce