BoatBanter.com

-   -   Outboard motor drawings (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/6194-outboard-motor-drawings.html)

bruce October 21st 03 07:31 AM

Outboard motor drawings

Hi All

Any idea where I can get scaled drawings or digital images (side
views) of the latest 4 stroke outboards (115 to 140 HP range). I have
obtained some installation dimensions with a sketch attached but these
are for a range of outboards sizes and are poor quality. I was hoping
to overlay these images/drawings on a cad drawing of my boat to
determine clearances for a new transom set up I am designing. I
contacted the distributors here in Australia but they weren't a lot of
help, (not enough in it for them I suppose). I also looked up the
manufactures web pages but all I could find was sales info.

Regards
Bruce

steveb October 21st 03 10:43 AM

Outboard motor drawings

(bruce) lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

I also looked up the
manufactures web pages but all I could find was sales info.

This is precisely the sort of info the manufacturer will normally be happy
to supply if you ask them. Probably with drawings

steveb