B.D.

Default Need help w/ chrysler courier 231.. any help is appreciated..

Hey all,
I just purchased a chrysler courier 231,
w/ 150 hp chrysler motor,
I need to find a svc manual or something similar
as a few parts need to be rebuilt/replaced.. hoping to find part #'s etc..

The Drive Pump ( what raises and lowers the motor ? )
is shot and I need it rebuilt or replaced for sure

If ya can help me out with either the svc manual, or suggesting what my
options are for repair of this part it'd be much aprpeciated

im in the Toronto Ontario Area,

please reply to

thanks a bunch

Junior Member

Location: Toronto Canada

Hello. I came across your post on Boat Banter. I know you posted this a few years ago but was wondering if you still owned your Chrysler 231. I live in the Toronto area and just bought a 1973 Chrysler 231. Did you get your repairs finished. Do you have any pictures of your boat. If possible please let me know. Thanks. Craig
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.D. View Post

chrysler sailor 250 Derek General 2 July 2nd 04 09:36 PM
Electronic ignition distributor for Chrysler inboard Dave General 5 March 27th 04 05:11 PM
Chrysler engine cut-out Dave General 3 January 2nd 04 04:10 AM
1980's era Chrysler outboards Mike General 5 September 28th 03 05:28 PM
Chrysler Outboard Question. Joe Here General 4 August 13th 03 09:48 PM