Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
barry lawson

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
it.

I've owned several GOOD paint brushes in assorted sizes for years, for
both oil and latex paints....they're expensive, but definitely a
worthwhile investment (so is the best quality paint). If I can't finish
a job in one "sitting," it's not necessary to clean the brush...the
important thing is to keep it from drying out. So I just wrap the
bristles in wet rag (latex) or a rag soaked in paint thinner (oil or
varnish)--not dripping wet, just damp--and put it in a ziplock till the
next day, or even the next...clean it when the job is done.

expired lung air has worked for me to keep a brush for a few days, sometimes
buy just leaving in the pot and putting the pot in a plastic bag full of
expired lung air. I always breath into paint tins before sealing since I
read about it here.

Antifouling paint reacts with gloss paint. ARGHH! Stu Knowles Boat Building 7 August 3rd 04 11:31 PM
Interlux Bottom Paint Question Mike Cruising 6 June 17th 04 12:24 AM
Portable Marine VHF Battery Search Jim Harvey Electronics 6 December 1st 03 12:55 PM
Painting with Two-Pack Boat Building 12 August 26th 03 11:43 PM
engine paint in fuel system David Ward General 0 August 20th 03 04:20 AM