barry lawson

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
it.

I've owned several GOOD paint brushes in assorted sizes for years, for
both oil and latex paints....they're expensive, but definitely a
worthwhile investment (so is the best quality paint). If I can't finish
a job in one "sitting," it's not necessary to clean the brush...the
important thing is to keep it from drying out. So I just wrap the
bristles in wet rag (latex) or a rag soaked in paint thinner (oil or
varnish)--not dripping wet, just damp--and put it in a ziplock till the
next day, or even the next...clean it when the job is done.

expired lung air has worked for me to keep a brush for a few days, sometimes
buy just leaving in the pot and putting the pot in a plastic bag full of
expired lung air. I always breath into paint tins before sealing since I
read about it here.