Mungo Bulge

I use a "three wash system." I use the solvent (such as acetone,
xylene, or tolulene) recommended by the paint manufacturer. I pour
solvent into three sealable containers, large enough to hold the
brush, clean up to the feral (pun intended). I wash a new brush the
first bath before using the brush the first time, or if its been
laying around collecting dust. When I want to clean the brush after
use, I was it in the first bath to get the worst cleaned off. I also
have a dog grooming comb (small) to work out any dried bits. Once it
is reasonably clean, I squeeze it out and pat it dry. Next I wash it
in the second bath. This cleans the remaining residue out of the
bristles. Squeeze and pat dry. Inspect and if it is clean enough, I
rinse it thoroughly in the third bath and spin dry and hang it from
the rafters. This is probably not a good place to hang them, but its
the only place I have.
I also use to use Paly-Solve sometimes, then I would use warm soapy
water and a brush conditioner.
Save your dirty solvent in a seperate container, allow it to settle
for a few days then pour off the clean thinner on top and save for
another day to use as bath one and two. The remaining sludge in the
bottom can be left open to dry out and then properly disposed of. I
evaporate everything, never flash it.

hlink.net...