Default Change in technology the gates of heaven

Hi
In this group a guy who ask a sound quistion, end up being told, "that
mr. Per Corell have acturly not build a honeycomb framed cheap strong
Tsunami Longboat.
---- Didn't we already have our share, before the question asked is
replyed with " well did you btw know" , Did the world not pay enough
already ?

Now if this is not about change in technology, in way of perception no
progress will ever be, also those that make the new jobs like mr.
Corell's 3D framework , that make ships and planes acturly anything you
can shape with modern digital tools. You don't want a Cabin at a 10'
the cost well pay what you want, but why be stupid. Digital is here to
change all that, esp when boatbuilders realise, that solving the task
is the privileage. I do it free as everyone in particular this group
know, but realy -- do we in this group ansver the call of the world
with usenet rigidity and a hell of hate against Hippies !

You Romans never se what is right in front your face ,a challance about
saving the world yield another lumber usenet harrasment and the world
can continue suffer ; well done gentlemen.
Per Corell
Designer --- proud of producing just the tools.

Hi

As you know and I know CAD is real world taken into calculations
projected by math. functions to screen, and will show exactly what you
expect, the real world as how it work in a CAD program --- If drawn 3D
just set your cooerdinate system paralell with a frame , have it cur
with a water or laser cutter, drawn out full scale on paper , it will
fit strait into reality.
Im'e not a good graphic artist maby you can call me arogant but then I
just act as you expect from an architect but I am not, I am a designer
who develob building methods , you can make what you want a third the
cost, four times stronger halve the trouble, and use computers
computers that even work.
Per Corell
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tsunami-Longboat/

Robert Haston

I think Mr. Corell's greatest potential isn't in hull design, but in
propulsion.

If he could convert all that ego power into thrust, his boats (if he
actually builds one) would fly!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

As you know and I know CAD is real world taken into calculations
projected by math. functions to screen, and will show exactly what you
expect, the real world as how it work in a CAD program --- If drawn 3D
just set your cooerdinate system paralell with a frame , have it cur
with a water or laser cutter, drawn out full scale on paper , it will
fit strait into reality.
Im'e not a good graphic artist maby you can call me arogant but then I
just act as you expect from an architect but I am not, I am a designer
who develob building methods , you can make what you want a third the
cost, four times stronger halve the trouble, and use computers
computers that even work.
Per Corell
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tsunami-Longboat/

Hi

As you know there are not that many different way's to build a boat,
only if you go into detail that's where things are refined new sorts of
resin new types of reinforcement new designs.
But if you ever build a boat if you build different types in various
materials you know the common limitations, why somthing that shuld be
fairly simple ask a lot of attention why fiddeling is still a big part
of it , but first of all you know that a boat just some size, must be a
framework and paneling --- now how do we make that easy and fast, it
seem the old methods refined and refined don't this call for a change
in perception.

There are a call for new methods rebuilding and new jobs all over the
world, --- shuld we ansver that call with the old technikes or somthing
new made with a computer.
I think so, as when starting with the fantastic new options it will be
a compleat new world, it will be based on the old crafts but it must be
more efficient and even more important it _must_ show side effects ,
side effects as new houses at a third the cost and four times as strong
you don't get that with the old technikes maby four times as strong but
then also four times the cost. Education also must profit othervise
there are no future, then what shuld be best the digital options or a
new generation of tradisional wooden boatbuilders.