Robert Haston

I think Mr. Corell's greatest potential isn't in hull design, but in
propulsion.

If he could convert all that ego power into thrust, his boats (if he
actually builds one) would fly!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

As you know and I know CAD is real world taken into calculations
projected by math. functions to screen, and will show exactly what you
expect, the real world as how it work in a CAD program --- If drawn 3D
just set your cooerdinate system paralell with a frame , have it cur
with a water or laser cutter, drawn out full scale on paper , it will
fit strait into reality.
Im'e not a good graphic artist maby you can call me arogant but then I
just act as you expect from an architect but I am not, I am a designer
who develob building methods , you can make what you want a third the
cost, four times stronger halve the trouble, and use computers
computers that even work.
Per Corell
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tsunami-Longboat/