Hi

As you know there are not that many different way's to build a boat,
only if you go into detail that's where things are refined new sorts of
resin new types of reinforcement new designs.
But if you ever build a boat if you build different types in various
materials you know the common limitations, why somthing that shuld be
fairly simple ask a lot of attention why fiddeling is still a big part
of it , but first of all you know that a boat just some size, must be a
framework and paneling --- now how do we make that easy and fast, it
seem the old methods refined and refined don't this call for a change
in perception.

There are a call for new methods rebuilding and new jobs all over the
world, --- shuld we ansver that call with the old technikes or somthing
new made with a computer.
I think so, as when starting with the fantastic new options it will be
a compleat new world, it will be based on the old crafts but it must be
more efficient and even more important it _must_ show side effects ,
side effects as new houses at a third the cost and four times as strong
you don't get that with the old technikes maby four times as strong but
then also four times the cost. Education also must profit othervise
there are no future, then what shuld be best the digital options or a
new generation of tradisional wooden boatbuilders.