Default Change in technology the gates of heaven

Hi
In this group a guy who ask a sound quistion, end up being told, "that
mr. Per Corell have acturly not build a honeycomb framed cheap strong
Tsunami Longboat.
---- Didn't we already have our share, before the question asked is
replyed with " well did you btw know" , Did the world not pay enough
already ?

Now if this is not about change in technology, in way of perception no
progress will ever be, also those that make the new jobs like mr.
Corell's 3D framework , that make ships and planes acturly anything you
can shape with modern digital tools. You don't want a Cabin at a 10'
the cost well pay what you want, but why be stupid. Digital is here to
change all that, esp when boatbuilders realise, that solving the task
is the privileage. I do it free as everyone in particular this group
know, but realy -- do we in this group ansver the call of the world
with usenet rigidity and a hell of hate against Hippies !

You Romans never se what is right in front your face ,a challance about
saving the world yield another lumber usenet harrasment and the world
can continue suffer ; well done gentlemen.
Per Corell
Designer --- proud of producing just the tools.