Ian Malcolm

Hi
In this group a guy who ask a sound question, end up being told, "that
mr. Per Corell have acturly not build a honeycomb framed cheap strong
Tsunami Longboat.
---- Didn't we already have our share, before the question asked is
replyed with " well did you btw know" , Did the world not pay enough
already ?

Just put your money where your mouth is. Build one of your designs and
conduct sea trials.

I saw a keelboat at the boatshow maybe the same length as a Laser
dinghy, produced in Italy IIRC. No need to start with a 40 footer but
you'd gain a vast amount of credibility if you took one of your
projects all the way from concept sketch through 3D model, to ready to
build plans, through the build and then sea trials with photos and hard
data all the way.

As for the OP in the other thread, I did consider mentioning that I've
never seen a photo of one of your plans built and afloat, but a quick
look at your site convinced me that no trained engineer would adopt your
design methods without evidence of successfull builds. You do however
IMHO have considerable talent as a digital artist.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy circa. 1961