Stephen Baker

Default How many cannons does an average Barque need???

Ante Topic Mimara (waht kind of a moniker is THAT?) says:

Obviously, his barque is worse than his bite...

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...
;-)

Steve
DSK

Stephen Baker wrote:
One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...
;-)

Don't you mean the brig -n- teen, for immature offenders?

DSK

Stephen Baker

DSK says:

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...

;-)

Don't you mean the brig -n- teen, for immature offenders?

No - just for the Jung ones.
Stephen Baker

Scotty says:

He's a clown, go Freud (sp?)

I always preferred mine scrambled......

Steve "Welcome "home" Scotty"

Stephen Baker

Rick Tyler says:

Sounds dinghy to me.

I'll say it again, then. If I ketch yawl using any more puns......