BoatBanter.com

-   -   How many cannons does an average Barque need??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/24498-re-re-how-many-cannons-does-average-barque-need.html)

Stephen Baker October 27th 04 11:31 PM

How many cannons does an average Barque need???

Ante Topic Mimara (waht kind of a moniker is THAT?) says:

Obviously, his barque is worse than his bite...

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...
;-)

Steve

DSK October 28th 04 01:01 AM

Stephen Baker wrote:
One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...
;-)

Don't you mean the brig -n- teen, for immature offenders?

DSK

Stephen Baker October 28th 04 01:24 AM

DSK says:

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...

;-)

Don't you mean the brig -n- teen, for immature offenders?

No - just for the Jung ones.

Backyard Renegade October 28th 04 10:30 PM

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
DSK says:

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...

;-)

Don't you mean the brig -n- teen, for immature offenders?

No - just for the Jung ones.

He's a clown, go Freud (sp?)

Stephen Baker October 28th 04 11:15 PM

Scotty says:

He's a clown, go Freud (sp?)

I always preferred mine scrambled......

Steve "Welcome "home" Scotty"

Backyard Renegade October 29th 04 03:11 PM

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
Scotty says:

He's a clown, go Freud (sp?)

I always preferred mine scrambled......

Steve "Welcome "home" Scotty"

Shhhh, I'm just slummin'. Might come back soon with some reports on
products and techniques found over the summer, but I don't want to
waste anyones bandwidth:) Might have some negative opinions that would
effect one of the posters (retailers) here too, so I want to get with
them first.

Basically, I am retired from custom boats for folks. Now it's time to
build a few for me and the kids. Having a party soon to burn all of my
old molds, gonna' start over, take a fresh look at it, just for kicks.
Hope all are well, see you this winter, maybe.

Winter build schedual.

Warcanoe. I have some real nice cedarply to make it from, it will be a
beautiful red paddleboat.
Calico Hunter. Another great plywood find, very nice grain, it is an
11 foot rowing skiff.
Modified Brockway. Just built a standard 16 foot Brockway skiff, saved
the molds. I am going to build the same boat only with a 12 degree
deadrise at the transom... We are going to get a licence and put out
3-4 pots next season.
See ya, later man. Gotta go correct a math paper, Mr. Grumpy, grade
five math!

BTW, screw the UN !!!

TBR

Rick Tyler October 29th 04 05:52 PM

On 27 Oct 2004 22:31:04 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)
wrote:

Ante Topic Mimara (waht kind of a moniker is THAT?) says:

Obviously, his barque is worse than his bite...

One more pun like that and I'm going to throw the lot of you in the brig...

Sounds dinghy to me.

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian

Stephen Baker October 29th 04 10:32 PM

Rick Tyler says:

Sounds dinghy to me.

I'll say it again, then. If I ketch yawl using any more puns......

Rick Tyler October 30th 04 06:12 AM

On 29 Oct 2004 21:32:29 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)
wrote:

Rick Tyler says:

Sounds dinghy to me.

I'll say it again, then. If I ketch yawl using any more puns......

Ah, frigate it, Stephen. No one's listing to you.

Eike Lantzsch, ZP6CGE October 30th 04 11:16 AM

wrote:

Rick Tyler says:

Sounds dinghy to me.

I'll say it again, then. If I ketch yawl using any more puns......

Ah, frigate it, Stephen. No one's listing to you.

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian

Better tack your bunts and launch them on another yard where they
hawse a clew.
I hoop nobody tacks this sheet Sirius - only putting in my quarter.

Kind regards, Eike (mizen most of the fun)