Backyard Renegade

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
Scotty says:

He's a clown, go Freud (sp?)

I always preferred mine scrambled......

Steve "Welcome "home" Scotty"

Shhhh, I'm just slummin'. Might come back soon with some reports on
products and techniques found over the summer, but I don't want to
waste anyones bandwidth Might have some negative opinions that would
effect one of the posters (retailers) here too, so I want to get with
them first.

Basically, I am retired from custom boats for folks. Now it's time to
build a few for me and the kids. Having a party soon to burn all of my
old molds, gonna' start over, take a fresh look at it, just for kicks.
Hope all are well, see you this winter, maybe.

Winter build schedual.

Warcanoe. I have some real nice cedarply to make it from, it will be a
beautiful red paddleboat.
Calico Hunter. Another great plywood find, very nice grain, it is an
11 foot rowing skiff.
Modified Brockway. Just built a standard 16 foot Brockway skiff, saved
the molds. I am going to build the same boat only with a 12 degree
deadrise at the transom... We are going to get a licence and put out
3-4 pots next season.
See ya, later man. Gotta go correct a math paper, Mr. Grumpy, grade
five math!

BTW, screw the UN !!!

TBR