posted to rec.boats.building

Default Opinion: Epoxy Source & Information

ON NO ACCOUNT put click to proceed on the home page, NO ONE except
lawyers will read it and it will **** people off even worse, but I'm
sure you already know that.

If I was doing business in the USA, I'd be listening *very* carefully to
my layer too . . .

Ian is right about that.

I've used a lot of epoxy in the last 15 to 20 years.

I've looked at the first page of your site a few times, and quickly went
elsewhere.

There are too many other, easily navigated and helpful sites out there
to waste time trying to figure out if you are really in business or
not. It's not really evidfent by what you have up now.
It's costing you more business than you can imagine!

If you did this yourself, please don't. Get professional help.

If this was done professionally, shoot the bum.

Take if for what it's worth.

And best of luck.

Richard
posted to rec.boats.building

For what its worth.
I at least dont find it daunting.
spent a bit of time on it to understand the logic of it and
navigations soon became easy.

Two meter troll wrote:

For what its worth.
I at least dont find it daunting.
spent a bit of time on it to understand the logic of it and
navigations soon became easy.

FWIW, I bought 20 gallons of epoxy last year.

On Dec 23, 10:48*am, Richard wrote:
Two meter troll wrote:
For what its worth.
I at least dont find it daunting.
spent a bit of time on it to understand the logic of it and
navigations soon became easy.

FWIW, I bought 20 gallons of epoxy last year.

i'll be doing something of the sort this spring.
figure for a 50 foot or so strip hull. three masts and what ever else
its going to be lots of epoxy.

"Two meter troll" wrote:

FWIW, I bought 20 gallons of epoxy last year.

i'll be doing something of the sort this spring.

figure for a 50 foot or so strip hull. three masts and what ever else
its going to be lots of epoxy.

Try 15-20, 500 lb drums and the days of $2/Lb for part "A" are
history.

BTDT, forget the T-Shirt.

Lew

Two meter troll wrote:
For what its worth.
I at least dont find it daunting.
spent a bit of time on it to understand the logic of it and
navigations soon became easy.

The point is that navigation should be intuitive; you shouldn't have to
spend time trying to figure it out.

On Dec 23, 6:21*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Two meter troll" wrote:
FWIW, I bought 20 gallons of epoxy last year.

i'll be doing something of the sort this spring.

figure for a 50 foot or so strip hull. three masts and what ever else
its going to be lots of epoxy.

Try 15-20, 500 lb drums and the days of $2/Lb for part "A" are
history.

BTDT, forget the T-Shirt.

Lew

I was thinking about that Lew

over the next year or so i have a 30 foot and a 50 or so (we havent
decided how big a boat we want for this one) foot to build along with
several small projects. dingys and such. So i run the numbers on
several of these sites and glean what information i can. for me the
concentration of info and product in one place with ref's is pretty
nice.
it dont mean i will buy from them but it is more likely if they have
relivent info.

Epoxy fibreglass on top of epoxy primer seagoat Boat Building 2 December 1st 05 11:59 AM
Old epoxy--somewhat OT (but it's an epoxy question) David Todtman Boat Building 10 June 5th 05 03:45 PM
best information source regarding contemporary shipping routes ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 4 November 10th 03 02:29 PM
best information source for contemporary shipping routes ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 0 November 7th 03 11:29 PM
Epoxy Source?? John Boatright Boat Building 12 October 8th 03 01:40 PM