posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pakistan President says Sarah Palin is gorgeous!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the room
seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was "honored" to
meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole of
America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I approve
this message.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:51:14 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the room
seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was "honored" to
meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole of
America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I
approve
this message.

Yeah, I remember your predictions about Senator Tim Johnson. You said
he was going to be a permanent vegetable. I have some news for you. He
went back to work in the Senate about a year ago.

Yes, indeed, he did. He went to work with the other vegetables like Ted
Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid. I suppose that's a good
place for him since he sure can no longer do a real job.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the room
seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was "honored" to
meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole of
America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I
approve this message.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bill Clinton has spoken approvingly of the entire Palin family. He says it's
easy to see why people consider Sarah so hot.

http://tinyurl.com/3e7xop

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the
room seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was
"honored" to meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole
of America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I
approve this message.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bill Clinton has spoken approvingly of the entire Palin family. He says
it's easy to see why people consider Sarah so hot.

http://tinyurl.com/3e7xop

I would never buy that toilet paper. How could I tell the skid marks from
his face? When I wipe, I wipe several times until the white paper comes out
with no more brown skid marks on it. With Obama's complexion how could I
tell if it ever came out clean?

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

[...]

Use baby wipes...it may not be green, but it is luxurious living.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

[...]

T.P. first and then when it comes out clean follow up with Baby Wipes with
aloe vera. So soothing on the old hemorrhoids. Also removes that last
vestige of smeared thin turd the T.P. misses. Keeps the old butt crack fresh
all day long.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 25-Sep-2008, "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

Yes, indeed, he did. He went to work with the other vegetables like Ted
Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid. I suppose that's a
good
place for him since he sure can no longer do a real job.

Congress is the 535 person debating team for the Retard Olympics. Look at
the bright side; it's safer than their archery team.

51 things about sarah palin hk General 14 September 9th 08 03:29 AM
It's Sunday...where's Sarah Palin? HK General 43 September 8th 08 12:38 PM
Sarah Palin was so mean [email protected] General 9 September 5th 08 12:40 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM