Default Sarah Palin was so mean

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

On Sep 4, 4:48*pm, jim wrote:
wrote:
"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. *She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". *At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. *What a pathetic bunch of whiners

Define community.

What sort of organizing did he do?

Obama organized dinner parties at his terrorist friend Ayers house.

wrote in message

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

The left is in total panic mode.

Harry often talks about "judgment" being more important than experience.
If Obama had picked Hillary, there would be no Palin and the election would
be a given.

But, he exercised his judgment and now it's biting him in the ass.

Eisboch

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:49:09 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

The left is in total panic mode.

Harry often talks about "judgment" being more important than experience.
If Obama had picked Hillary, there would be no Palin and the election would
be a given.

But, he exercised his judgment and now it's biting him in the ass.

Eisboch

You keep this up and we'll be welcoming you to the Bozo's bin.

wrote in message

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

The left is in total panic mode.

Harry often talks about "judgment" being more important than experience.
If Obama had picked Hillary, there would be no Palin and the election would
be a given.

But, he exercised his judgment and now it's biting him in the ass.

Eisboch

You keep this up and we'll be welcoming you to the Bozo's bin.

Ya know, I think little Trig is more qualified than Obimbo.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

The left is in total panic mode.

Harry often talks about "judgment" being more important than experience.
If Obama had picked Hillary, there would be no Palin and the election would
be a given.

But, he exercised his judgment and now it's biting him in the ass.

Eisboch

I haven't noticed any "panic" mode. You must be in touch with a
different part of the "left" than I know.

On Sep 4, 7:27 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

"Palin in her speech last night was so mean to "Community Organizers"
with her sarcasm. She was a bad mommy and sent us to our room for
acting stupid". At least this is the idea you get from reading lefty
blogs this morn. What a pathetic bunch of whiners

The left is in total panic mode.

Harry often talks about "judgment" being more important than experience.
If Obama had picked Hillary, there would be no Palin and the election would
be a given.

But, he exercised his judgment and now it's biting him in the ass.

Eisboch

I haven't noticed any "panic" mode. You must be in touch with a
different part of the "left" than I know.

Panic in the DNC goes as the cube of the number of posts from HK.
What a bunch o 'tards.

Sarah Palin - anti-semetic terrorist sympathizer [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 02:28 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Wow! Palin is HOT! Gregory Hall Cruising 10 August 30th 08 02:23 PM
It's official, it's Palin... [email protected] General 8 August 30th 08 01:31 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM