posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Pakistan President says Sarah Palin is gorgeous!

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:51:14 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the room
seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was "honored" to
meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole of
America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I
approve
this message.

Yeah, I remember your predictions about Senator Tim Johnson. You said
he was going to be a permanent vegetable. I have some news for you. He
went back to work in the Senate about a year ago.

Yes, indeed, he did. He went to work with the other vegetables like Ted
Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid. I suppose that's a good
place for him since he sure can no longer do a real job.

Wilbur Hubbard