posted to alt.sailing.asa
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Pakistan President says Sarah Palin is gorgeous!

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-is-gorgeous/

"Pakistan's recently-elected president, Asif Ali Zardari, entered the
room seconds later. Palin rose to shake his hand, saying she was
"honored" to meet him.

"Zardari then called her "gorgeous" and said: "Now I know why the whole
of America is crazy about you."

And he is right - the whole of America IS crazy about Sarah Palin. You
skeptics will see soon enough. McCain/Palin in a landslide.

I'm Wilbur Hubbard and I'm never wrong about things like this and I
approve this message.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bill Clinton has spoken approvingly of the entire Palin family. He says
it's easy to see why people consider Sarah so hot.

http://tinyurl.com/3e7xop

I would never buy that toilet paper. How could I tell the skid marks from
his face? When I wipe, I wipe several times until the white paper comes out
with no more brown skid marks on it. With Obama's complexion how could I
tell if it ever came out clean?

--
Gregory Hall