posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats,alt.impeach.bush
HK HK is offline

Default It's Sunday...where's Sarah Palin?

The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points) how she has all the knowhow necessary to do a wiz-bang
job of handling the vice-presidency. And for that, I thank them. Because
if they didn't, who would? Certainly not Sarah.

The RNC has gone into full Suppress-Sarah mode. No Sunday morning talk
shows. No print interview with Time magazine. No talk to anyone who has
an opportunity for a credible followup, like, "Governor, I know you're
the one wearing lipstick, but that doesn't answer the question I asked."

That's right. The woman who would be Cheney-redux; the woman who is
should be ready on day one to handle the second most powerful job on the
planet and- just in case - prepared to take the over reigns from her
boss, is not ready yet to answer questions from Tom Brokaw. The lady has
better things to do.

Then again, why do we need to ask her anything? She's already told you
what Bush's speechwriter wrote she should tell you. And she was able to
get it all out in a little over 30 minutes. And from that we now know
what we need to know about her readiness. Right?

Now, that Obama guy. He's been on the stump for about a year and a half.
Been interviewed umpteen hundred times. Whillikers, he's sat down with
Bill O'Reilly. What I want to know is, why is he hiding from us? When
will we find out who he is?

So, what's the difference?

Sarah Palin - 30 minutes and one speech.

Barack Obama - 18 months and searing media vetting.

Hmm.

Could it be that he's a guy and she's a gal?

Nah. Didn't keep them from pummeling Hillary.

Could it be that he was born outside the continental U.S. 48?

Nope. So was Sarah.

Hey. Wait a minute. I don't know if you noticed, but Sarah's white and
Barack is (s/b whispered) black.

I wonder... Nah, there's no racism to speak of in the country today. Is
there?

Well, thank God for that.

HK wrote:
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about

Another cross post to alt.impeach.bush and sci.military.naval, I guess
DD and Jimbo appreciate your efforts to expand your cut and paste trolls
into as many newsgroups as possible.

I would have thought you would want to credit Steve Young for writing
your cut and paste for you.

On Sep 7, 9:31*am, HK wrote:
[...]

Sandpoint Idaho
There are those who would agree with you that it is outside the
Continental 48, but it is within

On Sep 7, 9:59 am, Jack Linthicum wrote:

[...]

Harry, did you know that Obama is black?

On Sep 7, 9:31 am, HK wrote:

[...]

and McCain is ghostly white?

On Sep 7, 9:31 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Ghostly is a good word to describe John McSame.

On Sep 7, 9:31 am, HK wrote:
[...]

Once the Dims realize how much the media smears against Palin have
helped McCain/Palin, Obimbo will start demanding "Equal Smear Time"
for Biden.

On Sep 7, 9:31 am, HK wrote:

Harry, did you know that Obama is black?

and that is why you would never vote for him.

wrote in message

Once the Dims realize how much the media smears against Palin have
helped McCain/Palin, Obimbo will start demanding "Equal Smear Time"
for Biden.

they aren't smears when they are true.

and obama and biden are getting smeared.smear tactics have been the RNC's
main tactic for the past 25 years.

"HK" wrote in message
The Lord of Loud are at the ready. Rush, Sean, BillO, Glenn, et al. They
will be front and center to answer all the questions you have about
Sarah Palin and they will explain in no uncertain detail (i.e. RNC
talking points)

*yawn* the DNC has talking points too.....and alot more surrogates to
spread them....(ie., ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, et all)

Mark

51 things about sarah palin HK General 39 September 7th 08 07:15 PM
Sarah Palin was so mean [email protected] General 9 September 5th 08 12:40 AM
Sarah Palin - anti-semetic terrorist sympathizer [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 02:28 AM
Sarah Palin Redbeard ASA 20 September 2nd 08 01:53 AM
Sarah Palin hk General 0 August 29th 08 12:50 PM