Default Sockpuppet Hell

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...-bullying-case

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

It's hard to squeeze water from a turnip, but Jon could sue and get
Wilburs 500 dollar crusty bottomed, bucket splashed, **** yellow
stained, broken boomed, derelict.

Fred

wrote in message
http://www.informify.com/top-stories...-bullying-case

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

Are you suggesting that a drug sponge's impaired, marginal existence can be
called living?

--
Gregory Hall

On May 19, 10:33*am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
wrote in message

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...ogy/131-mother...

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

Are you suggesting that a drug sponge's impaired, marginal existence can be
called living?

--
Gregory Hall

That's hard to answer. Many definations of life may be possiable.

The question is, have you with your puppetry caused damage to Jon or
his company.
If I were on a jury I'd say yes. How many people googled up his
sailing info to find it mentioned by one of your foul puppets created
just to hassle and hide?

It will be nice to see the internet cleaned up of cowards like you.
Hopefully the woman who hassled the 13 YO into killing herself will do
20 years without internet access.

Fred

wrote in message

That's hard to answer. Many definations of life may be possiable.

The question is, have you with your puppetry caused damage to Jon or
his company.
If I were on a jury I'd say yes. How many people googled up his
sailing info to find it mentioned by one of your foul puppets created
just to hassle and hide?

It will be nice to see the internet cleaned up of cowards like you.
Hopefully the woman who hassled the 13 YO into killing herself will do
20 years without internet access.

You are making a passel of assumptions. Are you able to prove any of them in
a court of law? More importantly do you even have standing to do so? If
you do then you are guilty of that which you accuse others - the heinous
crime of sock puppetry.

Does the bully legislation you refer to apply to other than minors?

Can an adult "bully" another adult by repeating or linking to that person's
public Usenet writings? Can a child bully an adult? Enquiring minds wish
to know.

--
Gregory Hall

On May 19, 11:11*am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Sure anybody can bully anyone. It's about cause & damage.

It's good vs evil. Right VS Wrong.

If I become a sockpuppet to stop harassment there is no damage to
anyone except the person who is the cowardly harraser. My cause is
good, the damage is Neal.

You could be a man and stand by your given name as rightly preach the
evil of drug use. , but to try to cause harm to a persons income,
proffesion ect, even if using his own words for revenge of some cyber
snitching is a bit much. Then to carry on a vandeta for what seems
like decades is clear evidence of harrassment. You see if you were a
man and posted as yourself hassleing people then you break no laws,
besides slander if you commit it. The ruling by the feds was that the
woman created a sockpuppet for the sole purpose of harassing the 13
YO. In doing so she broke federal laws.

Let's pray that the woman who caused the 13 yo girl to kill herself
ends up in federal prison to set an example for people who go
overboard with sockpuppet hate and hasseling. People are sick of
cowards and cads who think just because they throw up momma skirt no
one will find them and give them what they deserve.

The good news is Jurys of peers will decide. And the peers will not be
fooled by the dancing smart mouth puppets.

Fred

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...0?dmode=source

"Richard" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:14:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...-bullying-case

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

It's hard to squeeze water from a turnip, but Jon could sue and get
Wilburs 500 dollar crusty bottomed, bucket splashed, **** yellow
stained, broken boomed, derelict.

Fred

There are just a few problems:

1. For years Ganz has provoked a number of individuals with libel and
fighting words.

Not to mention numerous and continued bogus abuse complaints to NSPs and
ISPs. Not to mention conspiracy with at least one and possibly more people
to harass and spam with multiple abuse complaints and threaten with legal
action ISPs and NSPs.

2. At least one of Ganz's USP accounts was suspended because the
provider determined he was stalking.

Oh, could this be why he no longer uses Supernews and has recently gotten a
Giganews account?

3. Ganz has threatened to reveal personal information about others.

A case of 'do as I say, not as I do?'

4. The LSD postings were on Google Groups for over 16 years. Only the
original poster can have them removed. The postings are still
available from other archive services.

Very damning evidence and there's no way to deny he's the author. Even has
his former workplace name address and phone numbers on some of them.

5. Ganz has complained dozens and dozens of time to USP's focusing on
numerous individuals. Seems to be a chronic problem with only one
thing in common.

He's even a chronic complainer in the community where he lives. His latest
exploits include harassing a local electric provider about a substation he
doesn't like and griping in the newspaper about noisy airplanes flying low
in order to land at the airport. Duh!

6. I don't think he would do so well getting questioned by a sharp
attorney in front of a jury. He has a hard time sticking to facts and
always turns things into personal attacks.

Paranoid schizophrenic with a drug induced dementia???

7. With over 20,000 posts to Usenet there is a plethora of evidence
showing him provoking and attacking others for numerous and varied
reasons.

It's indesputable!

8. In the past Ganz has threatened several people with legal action
(his mother is a lawyer) that has resulted in some individuals
building a rather large collection of evidence not in favor of Ganz
should legal action ever result.

Archived safe, secured and redundant.

9. The claims against Wilbur pale in comparison to what others
(flonkers et al) have done. He would appear selective in his choice of
victim.

Wilbur is just a harmless, luvable, little fuzzball compared to some of the
enemies Jon Boy has made.

10. He has done more damage to himself by his behavior and posting his
identity than anyone else could do to him.

Without a doubt. Anybody who feels sorry for him also lives in La La land.

11. He can't shut up. It's an obsession. He has made little, if any,
effort to ignore the alledged perpetrator and he has never claimed
that he was not the author of said LSD posts, even when directly
asked.

How can he deny reality? As for shutting up that's laughable. He claims he's
got Wilbur killfiled yet he manages to continue to plonk him time after time
and Wilbur doesn't change his headers so Jon must have very ineffective kill
files. Or curiosity gets the better of him??

12. His use of smiley faces at the end of caustic posts would lead the
reader to believe his writings were never to be taken at face value
and that he enjoyed the "game" played at ASA for all those years.

He did until he got the tables turned on him and his methods . . .

13. He has maintained on a regular basis that "nothing on Usenet is
real" in reference to his posts and posts about him.

So is he trying to say those LSD posts of his aren't real either?

14. If he could take any legal action he would have by now many times
over. Would he swear on a Bible in a courtroom that he was not the
author of those LSD posts? Especially when the defence attorney has
Google's records? It may not go well.

And his former employer from whence the posts originated could surely verify
the source.

15. Wilbur has treated everyone equally. No one is singled out from
the truth.

Wilbur is definitely an equal opportunity truth-telling realist. He tells it
like he sees it. He's the anti-PC. He's no looter. He's a producer. He knows
who John Galt is. Wilbur is one of them "men of the mind." A credit to his
gender.

--
Gregory Hall

wrote in message

Sure anybody can bully anyone. It's about cause & damage.

But is it illegal. Is it a crime. Is there a law on the books that can be
broken if children are not involved?
If so, please give a link to this imagined law of yours. If there were such
a law, Rush Limbaugh would be in jail. Don Imus, Randi Rhodes, The Rev.
Wright, Al Franken, Al Sharpton, Neil O'Reilly, and that Weiner moron would
all be in jail.

It's good vs evil. Right VS Wrong.

Oh, please!

If I become a sockpuppet to stop harassment there is no damage to
anyone except the person who is the cowardly harraser. My cause is
good, the damage is Neal.

Makes no sense. You're babbling . . .

You could be a man and stand by your given name as rightly preach the
evil of drug use. ,

And have my ISP and NSP continually harassed by multiple bogus abuse
complaints. No thank you, been there, done that. I chose to spare them the
trouble of dealing with anal retentive morons.

but to try to cause harm to a persons income,
proffesion ect, even if using his own words for revenge of some cyber
snitching is a bit much.

Some would say turnabout is fair play . . .

Then to carry on a vandeta for what seems
like decades is clear evidence of harrassment. You see if you were a
man and posted as yourself hassleing people then you break no laws,
besides slander if you commit it. The ruling by the feds was that the
woman created a sockpuppet for the sole purpose of harassing the 13
YO. In doing so she broke federal laws.

What is a sock puppet? What you call a sock puppet just might turn out to
be a legitimate user ID at a particular NSP. You need to examine your
definition. Show me the law that states an individual may only use one NSP
at a time, please.

Let's pray that the woman who caused the 13 yo girl to kill herself
ends up in federal prison to set an example for people who go
overboard with sockpuppet hate and hasseling. People are sick of
cowards and cads who think just because they throw up momma skirt no
one will find them and give them what they deserve.

Let's pray sanity reigns and the person held responsible for the suicide is
the girl who killed herself. It's about time little weenie jerks like
yourself started minding their own business and started taking
responsibility for themselves and quit pointing the finger of blame and
glorifying victimhood. It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered. If any person, no matter their age, is
so weak and defective that they kill themselves because of what they read on
a computer screen then so be it. It's good that they can't pass along those
defective genes. The strong will survive and that's what counts.

--
Gregory Hall

"Ray Burr" wrote in message ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...0?dmode=source

Ha ha. I guess that's one that didn't get removed because it's a reply and
Jon Boy didn't post it.
Very good! I see I'm not the only one to embrace reality and who doesn't
attempt to re-write history.
I will leave that to the liberals. They are very accomplished at re-writing
history or attempting to do so.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On May 19, 12:45*pm, Dave wrote:

I sympathize with Jon, but we have far too many silly lawsuits today. Time
to get over the notion that every time your feelings are hurt you should run
to see a lawyer.

There is a big difference between feelings hurt, and trying to crush
one's source of income with an anonymous puppet.

That is why Mr Neal shifted to a puppet to torment poor Jon. He
created an on-line sockpuppet to do his dirty work, work he felt was
to risky to do as himself.

Fred

Sockpuppet Hell [email protected] Cruising 22 May 21st 08 06:57 AM
What the hell is going on? JohnH General 0 March 13th 06 11:03 PM
bob's sockpuppet? Bobsprit ASA 0 November 19th 04 06:39 PM
What the Hell???? Bobsprit ASA 12 August 28th 04 01:40 AM
HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM