[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

On May 19, 10:33*am, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
wrote in message

http://www.informify.com/top-stories...ogy/131-mother...

I wonder if this Wilbur sockpuppet who cyber bullied Jon with the Acid
trip BS and changing his web-site into a foul porn site will be
charged with cyber bullying?

Or will Jon have to kill himself first?

Are you suggesting that a drug sponge's impaired, marginal existence can be
called living?

--
Gregory Hall

That's hard to answer. Many definations of life may be possiable.

The question is, have you with your puppetry caused damage to Jon or
his company.
If I were on a jury I'd say yes. How many people googled up his
sailing info to find it mentioned by one of your foul puppets created
just to hassle and hide?

It will be nice to see the internet cleaned up of cowards like you.
Hopefully the woman who hassled the 13 YO into killing herself will do
20 years without internet access.

Fred