JohnH

Default What the hell is going on?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:43:16 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Last week a new eagle gliding over the house.

Saturday morning, I saw a pair of really largish hawks patrolling the
skies over the wooded part of the property.

Just this past minute, looking out my office window, I saw another
freakin' eagle cruising the skies.

Have they replaced black helicopters with remote controlled birdies?

They're eyeing some pet of yours, and waiting for the right moment to
swoop down and ask it to join them for lunch.

My wife put up a few new bluebird houses Saturday and by Sunday, new
tenants had moved in...Spring is grand.

Put up a picture of your bluebird house. I may try to make a couple.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****