Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

wrote in message

That's hard to answer. Many definations of life may be possiable.

The question is, have you with your puppetry caused damage to Jon or
his company.
If I were on a jury I'd say yes. How many people googled up his
sailing info to find it mentioned by one of your foul puppets created
just to hassle and hide?

It will be nice to see the internet cleaned up of cowards like you.
Hopefully the woman who hassled the 13 YO into killing herself will do
20 years without internet access.

You are making a passel of assumptions. Are you able to prove any of them in
a court of law? More importantly do you even have standing to do so? If
you do then you are guilty of that which you accuse others - the heinous
crime of sock puppetry.

Does the bully legislation you refer to apply to other than minors?

Can an adult "bully" another adult by repeating or linking to that person's
public Usenet writings? Can a child bully an adult? Enquiring minds wish
to know.

--
Gregory Hall